• seventy six • announcement

@PennBrads16: ppl gonna get all triggered about this but i don't care lol💁🏻 (my eyebrows look good today)

@miniminter: @PennBrads16 Woah🔥

@PennBrads16: Oh my my...❤

Penelope's POV

Penelope's POV

Ella comes down after we've all finished breakfast and says she stayed up watching 13 reasons why until 3am.
"I can't watch that, have you seen how she dies yet?" I ask. She nods. "I can't deal, just all that happened to me. Happened to us all." I say staring down at my cheese toastie.
"I get it hunny." She smiles placing her hand on mine and Mitch gives me a sympathetic smile from across the table.
"Way to lower the mood Penny." Harry says only slightly looking up to talk. I give him a shocked look. He's been being so distant and dry with me since all this stuff happened with Katie and I snapped at him.
"Bro, I wouldn't." Simon warns him with a stern tone. He lets out a little scoff.
"What the fuck is wrong with you Harry?" I snap. "It's all over now, it's all okay. We all fucked up, stop acting so childish about the whole thing."
"Alright guys break it up." Lachlan buts in and lightens up he mood again by cracking a few jokes.

"Can you make me a coffee baby?" I ask Simon snuggling his arm.
"Shit, we have no milk. Anyone want to come to the shop?" He asks and Jack says he'll go with him and goes to put some boots on.
I place my hand over my bare belly and feel the little bump that's starting to develop as I watch Jack and Simon walk away down the road together.
"Hits you, doesn't it?" Harry asks placing his hands on my shoulders. I nod. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that." He says and wraps his arms around me from behind.
"It's okay." I pat his arm and give him a small smile.
"Fifa?" He asks.
"Fifa." I reply and follow him to go set it up.

"Decaf for my gorgeous lady." Simon places my coffee cup on the table and I give him a smile. I'm currently playing JJ at pool and losing very badly.
"Come here." Simon laughs and stand behind me and guides my hand how to hold to cue properly and to give me the right power to get something in.
"Yay! You did it." He applauds, kissing my cheek. "You get another go as you got one in so try it yourself."
I hit it at the right power but didn't get anything in.
"That was a hard shot to get but you did well Pen." Simon smiles and gets distracted by Vik and Preston shouting for him to film a video.

@miniminter: Day twoo! @PennBrads16 @Freyyx

Simon's POV

"I don't mean to bring up a touchy subject but the way that girl in 13 reasons why kills herself, is that what Penelope..."Mitch starts as we walk down to the slopes, the girls running ahead.
"Yeah." I stop him before he has to say it.
"Oh right." He says with a sigh. "I'm happy for you two you know."
"Thank you buddy, how's you and Jess?" I ask changing the subject from Penny's suicide attempt.
"Great, we had a little trouble at the start of the year but it's all good now." He smiles.
"Good." I smile back.

*2 days later*

"Last day, let's make the most of it." Tobi says as we gather our gear to walk to the slopes. We get started and we all go up and down a few times until I see Penny absolutely stack it and I found it funny at first but then I realised how much pain she was in when I got closer. Jordan, Ella, Jack and Jerome were all standing round her.
I stop next to them and help her up.
"Are you alright?" I ask. She just shakes her head and let's out a few tears. "What happened?" I add holding her close to me.
"She lost her balance and fell and hurt her wrist." Jerome tells me.
"I felt it like snap." Penny mumbles.
"Let's get you to the medic." I tell her.

She only has a bad sprain and the medic told us the baby should be okay but if we're really worried then get it checked when we return home.
"So, I've gone and fucking sprained my wrist." Penny says the the camera holding up her wrist with the splint on it. "I just completely stacked it and tried to stop myself with my hand and it twisted a weird way, so that's put a stop on my skiing. It's been really good though." She smiles and then starts talking about the 'project' that we're filming later on today.
We decided on just a simple sit down video, we don't need anything special. Us two go back early to record it.

"Hello, So I have a little bit of a different video for you today." Penny starts with the usual big smile that she has in every video intro.
"So Penelope and I have been dating for about a year and a half now, we got engaged like 5 months ago? And then we had a little trouble." I say.
"Something happened and it broke us apart for about a week, but we sorted it and it's all thanks to one special someone." She gets ready to say it. "Our child, I'm pregnant you guys!" She squeals and I take her into a massive side hug.
"We're actually having a baby." I repeat.
We go on rambling about the baby for a bit then end the video.

"It's a good life Penelope Bradley." I smile as we chill on the couch for our last night in France.
"It is Simon Minter." She grins and leans in for a kiss. She cuddles into me and I place my hand on her growing stomach. There's actually a baby in there, what the fuck?