• thirty five • disney

Penelope's POV

I wake up next to Simon, not remembering how I got there. I was still in last nights jumpsuit and makeup. I realise then what last night consisted of and mentally kick myself. I start to cry knowing how much I must've hurt Simon. I head straight into the bathroom and look closely ant myself in the mirror then cry more. I then start to get angry, that's my psychosis kicking in.
"Fuck." I shout throwing the nearest object on the floor, it's my razor. I look at it for a second and remember my promise to Simon, "I promise I won't cut anymore, I'll come to you." He probably doesn't care about that anymore. I pick it back up and crack it against the bathroom counter making the two blades come out. I hold one against my skin, were all my cuts have healed, and drag it across, hard. The blood instantly starts forming and I feel guilty straight away, throwing the blades and plastic in the bin, I sneak back across the hall of the house we rented and chuck on the jacket from last night, putting my hands in my pocket I realise I must've brought some weed from someone last night. I smile to myself and roll a spliff behind the house. I sit on a bench in the back garden and take a deep inhale.
"Thought you stopped." Ella sits next to me and says.
"I did, it was in my pocket so I'm smoking it." I half laugh.
"Heard Simon shouted at you last night?" She adds.
"Yep, Jack argued with you too?" I ask.
"Yeah, it's all fucked. I just wanted to have a nice time at Disney and we've fucked it up for Ethan, Vik, Kay, Josh, Freya and Emily." She sulks.
"I know, we were very drunk. We just have to try and sort it out today. I want to have a good time." I smile, all the fun memories of Simon and I flashing before my eyes.
"I'm just so stressed with all this." Ella says leaning on her knees and combing her hair with her fingers.
I offer her some spliff and to my surprise she shrugs and takes it.
"That's disgusting, how can you smoke that?" She asks coughing.
"You get used to it." I laugh taking it back and taking a big inhale.
"Weed Pen? You can smell that up in the rooms." Vik comes out saying and I shrug. He joins us on the bench and hugs me, knowing that's what I needed. My eyes start watering and I take another inhale hoping it will all go away. That's my problem, I always just hope it will go away with drugs and alcohol.

"It's going to take a bit to forgive you but I'm willing to wait till we get home to sort this out." Simon says from out the window at the top. I look up to see a sleepy, scruffy haired Simon hanging out the window.
"But can I have a kiss?" I ask cheekily.
"Come here then." He smirks not being able to resist.
I put out my spliff and run up to him wrapping my arms around him and peck his lips.

I to get changed and I go for a long blue jumper with some black boots and do my makeup soft.

Ella shows up outside in a white top, shorts and a bomber jacket with some white converse.

"Hey guys!" I scream at Simon's vlogging camera making him and everyone else jump.
"Fucks sake Pen." He laughs playfully hitting me.
Josh gives me a piggyback down the massive driveway as I bet him he couldn't carry me but turns out he can but he's now running with me on his back. I forget about all my worries and just have fun.
"Penny everyone can see your ass." Freya laughs as I'm wearing no trousers and some lacy Victoria's Secret underwear.
"Someone call Victoria, her secret's out." Simon laughs running behind me smacking my ass, recording the whole thing.
He sends even into laughter and Josh let's me down so I can pull my don't jumper down.
There is this awkwardness between Jack and Ella and Jack and I which I'm trying so hard to ignore and the girls try to make Ella feel loved and included and the boys do the same with Jack. There is a lot of banta and fun so Jack decides to vlog to.
"Hi Jack's Vlog." I shout given an over enthusiastic wave which makes him actually laugh and that makes me smile. I find an old photo whilst scrolling through my phone in the car and post it.

 I find an old photo whilst scrolling through my phone in the car and post it

@PennBrads16: going to Disney with my 2 faves + Ella and Emily today. Throwback to LA 2016💝 @freyanightingale @KayWordley

Simon's POV

I can't stay mad at Penny, I don't blame her for what she's like when drunk, I love her too much to hold a grudge. She's still young and I know that's no excuse to kiss your best mate in front of your boyfriend and her husband but I can't even be mad, every time I look into her beautiful brown eyes I fall more in love with her than I did before, not even knowing it's possible.
As I drive with Freya in the passenger seat, Josh, Ella and Pen in the back we jam out to JJ's 'Jump around' EP and Freya takes over the camera I realise how lucky I am to have these people in my life, I couldn't ask for better people to share my best memories with.
"Jump in an Aston, jump in a Range!" We all scream with all the windows rolled down. Penny's favourite thing to do is this and she's the one who made us do it, you get some mad looks from other people in cars and on the street.

We arrive at Disneyland and get through the gates with no problem as we already had the tickets booked and delivered before we left to Florida.
This is going to be fun.

@miniminter: WE'RE HERE BOYS! @PennBrads16 @Zerkaa @Behzinga @Emilygeree @KayWordley @freyanightingale @EllaMartine @JackMaynard23