• sixty one • brits

Penelope POV

@PennBrads16: #BRITs2017 ready🤗❤ just me and the Bessie tonight @EllaMartine😈

I pick Ella up in the Ferrari - her request - and I walk up to her apartment.
"Penny, you're just in time, what do you think of this?" She asks presenting herself in a gold jumpsuit.
"Perfect, we're almost matching, how goals." I giggle.
"You look amazing by the way." She smiles slipping on some heels.

We meet up with Jack and I give him a hug

We meet up with Jack and I give him a hug. We start chatting with him whilst walking into the venue. Ella and him flirt back and forth about how they look, you'd like they were a new couple when they're nearly a year married.
"And this one is just unpredictable with hair colours." Jack refers to me.
"You really never know what you're gonna get with Penny." Ella tells him and I just smile.

We take a few photos with fans that are behind the barrier before we are called off to do our first interviews. Ella does her first one with Ed Sheeren, Jack does his with Katy Perry and I do mine with Stormzy which I'm low-key fangirling over inside. I end up doing an interview with Little Mix, Conor Maynard and Ed Sheeren.

The day after the Brits, Ella calls Simon and and I in a panic and tells me she's received three baby pink envelopes, one addressed to me, one to her and one to Simon. I tell her we'll be over right away.
"Holly." I say to him and he just lets out a massive sigh and pulls me to his side.
Ella hands us the envelopes with our names on them and Ella opens hers first.

Dear Ella,
you're an interfering whore, stay out of what your not wanted in. fuck off, you'd be better of dead - just like your "best friend"

Holly xox

Simon reads,

Dear Simon,
you cunt. you stole MY penny. you're better off dead.

Holly xox

Finally I read mine.

Dear kitten,
6pm, 14th of April 2017 LA
Get ready princess Penelope

Holly xox

"Okay what the fuck." Ella says after a few seconds of us taking the letters in.
"I'm so scared, that's Coachella." I say putting a finger underneath my eye so my mascara won't run if I cry.
"She'll be jailed by then Pops. Don't worry beautiful." Simon tells me rubbing his hand on my back.
"This is too much, I can't take this." I say and go out onto Ella's balcony to light a cigarette. I inhale then let my head fall and my ponytail flop into my face to and look down on the large roads and traffic of London.
"Baby..." Simon says approaching me and also leaning over the balcony rail.
"I hate this Simon, I want it to be over, I want to be happy. I can't fucking take this." I cry and he pulls my body into his side.
"I know bubba, and you will. You just need to hold on. Don't give up because if you do I don't think I could take that. It would break me, I just want you to be happy and I'm trying to help you." He tells me stroking my hair, this is my favourite thing whilst I'm sad.
"I know Si, I won't try what I did again, I know how many people it genuinely hurt and I wouldn't dream about trying again." I tell him taking a drag.
"I don't understand this at all, she went to the full extent of making the writing and the envelopes pink, Pen's favourite colour." Ella says holding the envelopes in her hand as she joins us on the balcony during our heart to heart.
"But I don't understand, so she's expecting to be at Coachella?" Simon asks, puzzled like the rest of us.
"I guess. Wait Pen didn't you say you heard Jord talking to her?" Ella asks.
"Shit, yeah."
"And isn't she coming to Coachella with us?" Ella clarifies.
"Yes, fuck sake." I shout starting to have an actual meltdown now.
"We'll have watch our backs and expect the worst." Ella sighs.
"Why is she bothering? I honestly can't put into words how fucking pointless this is." Simon exclaims.

We decide to push it off to the side for a bit and watch some films. We put on 10 Cloverfield Lane which Ella told me was really good and scary.

@PennBrads16: Just watch 10 Cloverfield Lane with @miniminterand @EllaMartine and they were scared😂 Pussies🤞🏼

@EllaMartine: @PennBrads16 @miniminter I'm sorry we don't watch people literally having their legs cut off on a daily basis #PenIsAnAmericanHorrorStoryFreak

@miniminter: @EllaMartine @PennBrads16 PenIs 😅😂

@PennBrads16: @EllaMartine @miniminter Ahhh 😂
You're loving Murder House so shut up Ella🤗

Simon's POV

"Simon can I talk to you?" JJ asks after knocking on my door.
"Sure what's up?" I say spinning my chair around to face him as he sits on the couch in my room.
"You're gonna be mad at me I know but you deserve to know." He tells me and I give him a nod as if to say 'go on'.
"Okay so, I went out last night and got so drunk and I met this girl and I slept with her."
"Fucks sake man, you cheated on Jordan." I tut, I could sense that relationship wouldn't last long anyway.
"No but that's not the worst part. The girl I slept with was Holly."
"The fuck? You mean Holly Greenway?" I ask, absolutely shocked at what I'm hearing.
"Yeah." He hangs his head.
"Fuck you JJ, you have no idea how badly you've just fucked up, get out my room." I order spinning my chair back round and carrying on editing, or trying to. I hear the door shut behind me and then let out a large groan, letting some anger out.

Holly's POV

Holly always gets her way. Jordan refused to do what I wanted her to so I just slept with her boyfriend. It's pretty simple actually.
I sit down on my bed, open Twitter and go onto Penelope's page.
I write down in my notepad that she went to the Brits the night before last and watched 10 Cloverfield Lane with Simon and Ella and that it didn't scare her.

Whilst I was with JJ last night I could hear Penelope and Simon laughing and messing around in the garden with Vik and Josh. It made my heart hurt, her cute laugh being caused by another person. Her love going to another person, another person pleasing her in a way that I thought only I could and ever would, I just need her back. I'm not coping. I need that girl, my sweet princess Penelope.

A/N: Pity Party for Holly or nah? Did you enjoy Holly's POV?!