• thirty eight • argument

A/N: I've thought about starting to add a couple of gifs in? Let me know what you think. :)

Penelope's POV

"I'm going to ring my mum quickly, I need to ask her something." I say walking out of the kitchen where everyone was. They go silent.
"Pen, think about what you just said." Vik speaks sympathetically.
"Oh, right. Yeah." I realise sitting back down silently.
It all hits me there that my mother is dead, I can't ring her when I want and I can't talk to her anymore. I don't eat anything else, just the odd chip and play with the cut up chicken. Everyone senses the awkward sadness and finishes their dinner then makes excuses to go back to their rooms.
"Please eat something gorgeous." Simon encourages me when everyone but us two leaves.
"Why?" I ask with a flat tone staring into space.
"You need to eat." He says placing his arm around my waist and planting a kiss on my temple.
"I'm not hungry, I'm not happy, no." I say stabbing a chip over and over.
"Talk to me." He says letting me lean my head on his shoulder.
"My mood is dropping, my mental state is dropping more and more everyday. The voices are back. It's all too much. I'd understand if you wanted to leave me, I'm a lot to handle, I don't wanna hold you back." I admit letting tears slowly fall.
"Are you kidding me? I love you Penelope, no matter what happens I would stay with you and still love you. Don't you ever say that again okay?" He replies holding me tighter.
"Okay I'm sorry." I whisper crying properly now.
"We can get through all this and I can help you. Why don't you go and have a shower to chill out, play some music." He suggests and I nod, Simon takes me hand and leads me up to our en suite. He turns on the shower and the speaker, playing a 'chill out' playlist. I smile weakly and kiss him before he leaves me to it. I cry as soon as Simon leaves, hoping he won't hear, I want to be alone right now.

 I cry as soon as Simon leaves, hoping he won't hear, I want to be alone right now

Simon's POV

I'm so worried about her. I love her too much to lose her, I feel like she's going to do something stupid one day and I feel like I'll not be around to help or stop it and I'll blame myself for the rest of my life. Hopefully Bambi will fill her heart and help her feel better, I've heard dogs do that. I sigh as I sit at my desk ready to edit a Hunting We Will Go episode and my two gaming videos for the day. I look over to see a text from Josh, I respond straight away.

 I look over to see a text from Josh, I respond straight away