"Oh my god. I love you so much." She says, and I look up to see her with tears running down her face, making me frown, so I heft myself up on the wall and sit on it, spinning around so I'm facing her and wipe her tears from her face.

"Thank you, I love you too." I say, hugging her, smiling as she hugs me tight and cries harder. After a small bit, she pulls back and dries her eyes. 

"I'm sorry, it's just, you saved my life." She says and I freeze, listening to her story as I sign some more things and hug her one last time when security finally notices me being sketchy as hell to interact with fans, and start telling me to get down, so I do and smile at her.

"You promised, next time I see you, I want that arm to be healed, okay?" I say and she nods, I smile and walk around some more to sign a few more things and take some more pictures before being escorted into the locker room, where Tobin looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "What?" I ask and she smiles.

"You're a monkey, you know that?" She asks and I shrug.

"I've been told that I have Monkey like tendencies."

"Who were you hugging?" Tobin asks and I smile a little.

"A fan." I say and Ashlyn pitches in from where she sits in front of her locker.

"Your girlfriend saved a life." Ash says and Tobin looks at me, so I shrug.

"It's not like I actively did it. Just happened." I say and Tobin smiles as Ash chuckles.

"I watched the whole thing. Poor Y/N/N didn't know what to do when the girl told her that she saved her life. She froze for a moment before coming around. I'm proud of you, Y/N." Ash says and I smile a little.

"Thanks, Ash." I say and Ashlyn shrugs before Jill comes into the locker room with a big smile on her face.

"Great game, girls. Y/N, your aggression was amazing today, I'd love to see more of that." Jill says and I look up at her as I my jersey pools around my wrists.

"I'll see what I can do for Canada." I say and she nods before turning to address all of us as a unit while we all change out of our jerseys and into either our training tank tops, t-shirts, or just slip our warmup jackets on without anything between us and the jacket, which is what I did because I was too lazy to pull my shirt out, so I bend over my lap and untie my cleats before slipping them off and get rid of the tape that I put to keep my shin pads in place and throw the wad at Ashlyn as she walks past me, to Alex after Jill left, and laugh as Ashlyn picks it up and grabs the collar of my jacket, dropping the tape wad down the jacket as she passes on her way back to her locker. I take the tape wad out of my jacket and throw it at the trash can by Mal and smirk a little at the fact that I actually made that shot, because I didn't expect to, so I slip my socks down and take my shin pads off my shins, setting them to the side before taking my slides out of my bag and slip my feet into them as Tobin looks over.

"Put your jersey back on, we all know you'll get cold on the bus."

"Well, if that happens I have a different shirt to wear." I say and Tobin smiles, shaking her head at me.

"Stubborn much?" She asks and I nod.

"Very. You know this." I say and she shrugs.

"When we get to the hotel, we're given five minutes to get any ankle tape jobs off of us before the starters and girls who played 45 or more today are escorted down for recovery, and that included Ashlyn, Carli, Tobin, myself and the rest of everyone who needs recovery. I end up in an ice bath with Carli, Ash, Tobin and Moe, and I just let the ice be added, kinda already used to ice baths because Carli has ruined me.