11| I Think I Am Going To Faint

Start from the beginning

This man is mad.

"I like your hair." He suddenly said it out of nowhere and it was then that I realized that I wasn't wearing a hijab. Before I could do something about it, he had untied my hair.

"What are you doing?" I immediately placed a hand on my head as my long hair tumbled back at its full length.

"I wish your mouth was shut more often, then might be I could have liked you a bit." He spat and that kinda hit hard.

"I am not dieing to be liked by you." I averted my gaze.

"Is that why you were cooking for me?" He spoke while tracing his fingers up and down on my left arm. He smiled wickedly and I felt goosebumps all over my body. He thought I cooked for him?

"I am sorry to break it to you but I have not cooked it for you. I called a friend of mine. I need to give my resignation letter at school." He had that priceless scowl and his grip too had now loosen.

"Who gave you the permission to call your friend? Did you ask me before calling her?" He was furious and I loved it.

"I.." I had thought of a nice combat but we were interrupted by a phone call.

Humza received the phone but he did not stop glaring at me for once. For all I could think his blazing gaze only intensified.

He disconnected the call in no time.

"How dare you?" He snarled. What did I do now? I could imagine horns on his head right now, he was that mad at me.

It would look hilarious, I mean he would look like a joker with horns on his head.

That kind of made me giggle and he had an amused look plastered on his face but that was gone so soon that it had me questioning my eyesight. His jaws were now set as his teeth was now clenched.

"You called a man to my house." He shouted and I did tremble from head to toe. I have never seen him this angry.

"What are you talking about?" I managed to question.

"Who is Ahad?" He seethed and that got my attention.

"He is my friend and brother." I replied honestly but why was he asking me?

"Liar. He is your lover." He pushed me against the slab of the kitchen. His hands were gripping my arms and I winced in pain. He had an iron like grip.

"What? I am not lying. I swear." I panicked. He is misunderstanding it.

"Don't you worry woman. He will no longer live to be called your love." He laughed bitterly. At once he jerked me away as he began to dial somebody's number. I panicked by now. What was he going to do to Ahad?

"I swear on my dead parents Ahad and I are not lovers." I spoke hurriedly. I can't let Ahad die. It was all my fault. How could I be so stupid to call him here.

"Hello, Rameez kill the boy and send me his.." I didn't let him compete as by now I was on my knees. I Was crying so hard. He paused for a while as he looked at me.

"I'll do anything just please don't harm him. He is my only family apart from Nabeeha. Please." I cried whilst holding his legs. I can't believe I was begging.