10

Camila's POV

Today was the day our album was coming out.

All the girls and I were beyond excited and so proud of ourselves for the sound we managed to create on this album. We had somehow convinced the label not to throw a huge album release party and just let us do our own thing.

They still insisted we promote on our socials and show we're having fun until midnight when it's released, but we could manage that.

We decided on inviting a few people to come celebrate at the house for the release. We invited a couple close friends which obviously includes Y/b/f and Y/n.

We've all gotten so close to them these past few weeks that it's like we've known them all our lives.

"Mila!" I jumped at Normani's voice, causing me to spill my drink all over myself. 

"Whatt? Fuuckkk, now I need to change."

"You were zoning. What's up?"

"Nothing I'm just excited," I told her and she smirked at me.

"Excited about what? Or should I say who..."

"Here we go again."

I put the now empty glass in the sink before walking out of the kitchen upstairs to change out of my soaked clothes.

When I finished changing I heard the doorbell ring and made my way downstairs to answer it, but saw Dinah walking to the door.

I stopped at the top step as she peeked through the window to see who it was and then pulled her phone out and opened snapchat.

"Look at who showed up at our door..." She said while videoing the two as they closed the door behind them.

They looked at each other before turning towards Dinah and making faces. I giggled as I made it to the bottom step and went over to them.

"Hey," I told them hugging them both, but hanging onto Y/n a little longer.

"So, how long do we have before everyone else starts showing up?" Y/b/f asked, looking between Dinah and I.

"Everyone's gonna start getting here at around eight and it's five so we have a while to set up."

"Cool," he said before making his way over to the couch and jumping over the back. He almost landed on Lauren, who was so into an episode of American Horror Story that she didn't even notice Y/b/f and Y/n were here.

"HOLY SHIT DON'T DO THAT," she yelled, grabbing her chest and hitting Y/b/f on the arm.

He just giggled and sat back, focusing on the tv as she did the same.

"Hey Y/n!"

We turned to the voice and saw Ally and Normani come out of the kitchen. They both hugged him and then made their way over to the couch and sat down.

Dinah, Y/n, and I made our way into the kitchen and Y/n sat down at the table.

"What do we need to set up?"

"Not much we're gonna order some food and we need to pick up some plates, cups, drinks, and stuff," I answered him.

"You want to come with me to pick that up while everyone else cleans up the place?"

"Yea, let's just leave and tell Ally to make them start cleaning," he said, making me giggle.

"Oh, hell no. You two aren't leaving me here to clean. I'm coming." Dinah said, making us laugh.