Time seems to stop as they stared deep into two breath-taking hazel orbs that seem to sparkle under the sun. They watched as she squinted her eyes from the searing brightness of the sun and blinked slowly, trying to adjust to the brightness, before sitting up and rubbing her right eye all-too-cutely.

Oishi froze in his place, how were they going to explain the situation when a group of males was standing over a helpless beauty without being called perverts. Momoshiro cursed the run-away male, if he was here, they could have cleared up the potential misunderstanding.

After a moment of holding their breath, they heard the beauty ask in a mellow voice. "Where is this?"

Fuji's breath hitched as he hoped no one heard. Her voice was calm and collective yet, gentle and melodious as the sound of bells. Perhaps because she just woke up. Whatever the reason, the sound affected Fuji and from a quick glance around, he wasn't the only one.

How can one girl have so much effect on them? Fuji concluded that since they were always focused on tennis that they never really got to interact with the opposite gender.

But, there was also something familiar about the beauty.

Finally deciding to break the silence, Tezuka replied much to their relief; they didn't want to keep the beauty waiting. "We are in a tennis court. Are you lost?" He didn't ask what she was doing sleeping in an open field full of dangerous males. It wasn't his business and he didn't want to seem nosy.

"Um... you were almost attacked!" Hiyoshi finally explained with pink cheeks, she was exactly his type: a delicate girl.

They watched as the girl curiously tilted her head—rather cutely might they add—before a look of realization flashed her eyes. "Mhm."

'That's it?!'

They shouted mentally. Usually, a girl would be freaked out, scared, or even disgusted, but the girl just acted like it was normal, something that happens all too often.

"It's okay, you're safe now, nya!" Kikumaru approached the girl and patted her head gently. 'Her hair is so soft, nya!'  He had misunderstood her response—or the lack thereof—as shock and thus, decided to comfort her, most likely unaware of how inappropriate it was.

And for the ninth time, his teammate watched in shock as the fragile beauty slowly leaned into the acrobatic player's touch. "Kitty." She whispered.

Kikumaru's heart accelerated as he unconsciously tightened his hold on some of her long locks, resulting in a pained whimper from her velvet lips.

Oishi immediately pulled his partner away from the fragile beauty gently, "Are you okay?" his eyes filled with concern making her eyes widen ever so slightly before returning to normal.

"Ojou-sama!"

Atobe watched as another male with a butler outfit rushed towards the girl. He immediately pulled her in a tight hug as though she weighed nothing, which was probably true.

This one was rather handsome with short blond hair and blue eyes. He looked older than them by at least a couple of years.

"Ojou-sama, I was so worried! You suddenly disappeared while I was talking to the CEO." The male pulled back and scanned her over for any injuries. "Is Ojou-sama alright? What happened to the bodyguards?"

The 'King' immediately took a disliking to the male when the cute little minx blinked owlishly and patted his hair to calm him down. "Yuki is fine, Haru."

He perked up at the name once again. Judging from the sound, it appears the girl—now known as 'Fuyuki' or 'Yuki'—refers to herself in the third person. "Yuki told them to leave her be."