"N-nani?" Oishi's snapped his head at said direction, eyes wide open. His fellow tennis members had similar reactions, yet the calmer ones managed to remain composed. Fuji was no longer smiling but opened his eyes to reveal beautiful blue haze. Atobe raised an elegant brow and walked towards the figures, wanting to be the first to see what was going on. The rest followed behind him reluctantly, except for the curious and interested ones. Fuji, Tezuka, Inui, Oshitari, and Hiyoshi followed calmly.

 Fuji, Tezuka, Inui, Oshitari, and Hiyoshi followed calmly

When their vision was clear, they stood there in shock. There was an average looking male with light brown hair crouching down towards a girl. Correction. A beautiful girl. Her impossibly long lashes lightly kissing her smooth cheeks with eyes firmly shut, and for some reason, they felt a strong desire to see those eyes open to reveal the color they hide. High cheeks bones, cute nose, sharp chin and red lips under the bland-looking male looked inviting. Her knee-length, silky locks laid around her petite figure like a shield with small locks framing her slim face. The girl was wearing a short-in-the-front-and-long-in-the-back sky blue dress which was decorated with flowers on the hips. It emphasized rather tightly around her bust with strings zigzagging, making it appear bigger—most blushed at that observation. The front of her dress reached a couple inches above her mid-thighs, showing off her toned, slim legs and her small feet. Her slim neck wrapped in a string of flower in the left side and bare shoulders, displaying more of the snow white complex.

All in all, she was definitely a sight for sore eyes. The girl was stunning. Only when the male hovering over her gently gripped the side to her cheeks and leaned closer to meet her velvet lips, did they snap out of their daze.

Kikumaru blushed deeply, along with his teammates and Hyotei—the tranquil tennis players tried not to let it get to them.

"Hang on; s-she looks like she's sleeping. Should we stop him?" Otori, being the perfect gentleman, asked with dusted pink cheeks.

"Yes, it's only proper to stop him." Fuji nodded with a glint in his eyes.

"What if he's her b-boyfriend?" Kawamura added shyly, his whole face turning bright red.

"Ore-sama will find out." The 'King of Hyotei' was all too calm yet, his eyes were narrowed at the male. He walked over and coughed loudly in annoyance, making the male jolt and stand up all too quickly. He looked panicked as he glanced around from side to side before his wide eyes landed on Atobe and the males behind him.

"I-I-I wasn't-"

The male's panicked behavior gave him away. "There is exactly 9.1% he is this girl's boyfriend." Inui answered their previous question which was all too obvious now unless he was too shy to kiss his beautiful 'girlfriend', which seems doubtful.

The male gulped under their accusing gaze and ran like his life depended on it—which it probably did.

"Hey, wait!" Hiyoshi and Momoshiro looked like they wanted to run after him, but stopped when the girl stirred. Instantly, their gaze was on her petite figure as she slowly opened her eyes.