-Chapter Eleven-

"I found some candles down stairs" Aiden said as he and Gio entered the room

Aiden turned off the lights and only the candles lit the room. The smell of Lavender throughout the room only made Parker more relaxed. It was one of his favorite scents. He would frequently burn Lavender incense throughout the house and studio for his stress and anxiety.

Gio was nervous. Even though he was majorly attracted to his boss, he wasn't quite sure how Parker would react to the actual plan. Aiden started the process, by spreading cocoa butter over Parker's back. He used his hands to massage the lotion into his back. He used one of his hands to wave Gio over to assist with Parker's massage. Gio stood there with his back against the wall and his arms folded. Aiden waved at him once again but he just showed his teeth and shook his head no.

"Get over here" Aiden whispered to Gio.

"I can't. I'm scared" Gio whispered back.

"What are you two whispering about?" Parker asked as he enjoyed his massaged.

"Nothing babe. Just relax and enjoy, okay?" Aiden responded at the same time, aggressively, signaling to Gio to come over and help him.

Reluctantly, Gio moved forward towards them both. Aiden handed him the cocoa butter, and he squeezed some into his hands. Slowly he rubbed into Parker's muscular legs to get a feel for the effect. Parker released a subtle moan of relief as they dug into his tense muscles. Hearing Parker's enjoyment relieved some of the fear Gio was holding in, and he began to give a deeper stroke up one of his calfs. Aiden worked on Parker's shoulders as he sat on Parker's lower back.

While Gio made his way up Parker's legs he couldn't help but look up at his nice round landscape through his boxers.. His mouth was watering. Although he'd never actually been with another person sexually, his porn collection on his phone was quite vast. When Parker got him a tablet for his work tasks, it only gave him a bigger screen to expand his library. He wanted to touch Parker's butt, however, he wasn't sure how far Aiden would let him go. Aiden turned around a couple of times and noticed Gio's continuous gaze at Parker's butt. So finally, he dismounted Parker, and sat down on his knees beside him.

"You know you have to take these off right?" Aiden said.

Parker lifted his head and looked back at Aiden releasing him from his daze, "What?"

"You're underwear. Take them off. How are you going to get a real massage if you still have clothes on?" Aiden stated.

"Well I'm too relaxed to get up. So they'll just have to stay on" Parker said laying back down.

"No, no, no. That's not how this works. Gio, take his boxers off" Aiden instructed winking in approval.

Parker lifted his head and looked back at Gio, who's expression was just as bizarre as his. Then he turned his head in the opposite direction to Aiden with the same "what the fuck is going on" look on his face.