-Chapter Five-

The next morning, Aiden woke up at his usual time, around 6:30

The next morning, Aiden woke up at his usual time, around 6:30. He looked over at Parker with remorse. He was still upset at his behavior with Jace. He still was unsure why he'd acted in a such a manner. This was beginning to get out of hand, and since he slipped up once again, it was going to be even harder to get rid of Jace this time. That man was on a mission and Aiden knew he wouldn't be happy until he'd broken up their relationship, and had Aiden all for himself. Also, Aiden didn't know what the retaliatory fall out would be if Jace tried kick things up a notch. He was so upset over everything.

He put his pillow over his head in embarrassment. He wanted to scream, but he didn't want to wake Parker. It was too late, his movement in the bed had been just enough to do that.

"Good morning babe" Parker said waking from his slumber.

"Good morning" returned Aiden as he removed the pillow from his face.

Parker rolled over on his back and drifted back into a light sleep. Aiden looked at the time and got up from the bed, then headed to the kitchen to make his coffee. As he made his way downstairs he noticed a smell coming from the kitchen. It was the smell of breakfast, but who was making breakfast if Parker was still in bed? He slowed up his step a little bit and peeped around the corner. He saw a young Hispanic man cooking in his kitchen. He was dressed in his sleepwear, and what he was making smelled delicious. Aiden didn't know what to think, but he wanted his coffee before he started his day. So, he went back upstairs to wake Parker.

"Parker! Parker!" he said as he shook Parker vigorously to wake him up.

"What! What! What's going on?" Parker said as he shifted in bed with his eyes still closed.

"There is a someone in the kitchen cooking breakfast!" Aiden said in fear. "Why is he here?"

"Someone in the kitchen?" Parker questioned. "What are you talking about?"

"Parker, wake up! There is a young Hispanic man downstairs in the kitchen and I don't know who he is" Aiden said as he continued to shake Parker.

Parker moaned in reaction from being woken up so early. This wasn't his usual wake up time, unless he had something planned. He sat u with his eyes still closed, rubbing his face.

"Parker! You're not taking this serious. There is a strange man in our kitchen making breakfast" Aiden said once again.

"Okay, okay... where are my pants. I'll go down and look" he said angrily, thinking that Aiden was just making this up.

Aiden handed Parker his pajama pants as he got out of the bed. Then he started for the stairs with just the pants and no shirt on. Parker hurried down the stairs as Aiden cautiosly trailed him. When he'd reached the end of the stair way. Parker gazed about his open floor plan, peeking right into the kitchen. There indeed was a man cooking in the kitchen. The man's back was facing Parker, and as much as he'd like to deny it, he did need glasses. He was squinting trying to make out who the person was.