-Chapter Six-

-----------> Alex Pettyfer in the likeness of Jace<-----------

A couple of weeks had passed since Gio moved in and he often spent time with the two, as they included him in many of their outings and activities. As far as Aiden could tell, nothing has happened between he and Parker. Parker seemed to keep the relationship very professional, although, he treated Gio more like a roommate when the two weren't working. However, Aiden did often notice Gio's more affectionate stares at Parker. But maybe it was something innocent, being that Parker was now somewhat of a mentor to him. So, he shrugged the looks off as inspiration rather than lust and desire.

Gio never had an issue with Aiden, however, he would lay in his bed at night thinking about Parker. Thinking of himself in Aiden's place, and going to sleep next to him each night. He would dream of being in his arms, kissing him, and making love to him. In his mind, Gio was way over the line. But, He would only watch the two and sigh as he craved for the love of Parker. Aiden and Parker had been together forever, and there was no way that he would ever have a chance. So, he would leave it only to his dreams.

Parker wasn't the only thing that occupied Gio's mind. Christmas was approaching and the feeling of being alone was beginning to set in. Despite what happened with his dad, he missed his family. He'd been out shopping with Parker for gifts for Aiden and made the arrangements to charter a plane to Florida for Christmas at Parker's parents, but the two never mentioned him tagging along. So, he assumed that he wasn't invited and would be spending the holidays alone.

It was easy to hide his emotions through fake smiles, but Parker was beginning to take notice. When you spend every day with someone you begin to get a grab on their personality. He was reading Gio, and with the approach of Christmas, Parker felt that there was something he had to do. Aiden's company had an annual office Christmas party and that was tonight. Parker thought that would be a great opportunity for Gio to get out of work mode, and meet some people. Maybe he'd meet someone interesting tonight. So, when the two finished work in the studio for the day, he asked.

"Hey Gio," Parker said into the microphone, grabbing Gio's attention as he tidied up the live instrument booth.

"Yeah," Gio asked as he looked up from wrapping the cords.

"When you get finished back there, I had Aiden place some ugly Christmas sweaters on your bed. You're our date tonight for his office party" Parker replied, with a slight chuckle.

"Okay!" he replied in over excitement, as he dropped the bundle of cords.

"Great, I'm going to head upstairs and get dressed. We'll meet Aiden at his office" Parker instructed as he made his exit from the studio.

When Parker and Gio arrived at the Christmas party everyone was excited to see Parker. He didn't make it out the Aiden's office very often, but when he did he was always the life of the party. It could be just envy from the girls, a young, attractive, wealthy man. They were somewhat jealous of Aiden. Rick, was the President of the company and Aiden's boss. He was Parker's biggest fan since Parker had gotten him an autographed picture of one of his favorite classic rock bands.