The Broken Guitar

-----Gajeel's POV----

My phone buzzed obnoxiously next to me, and I groaned, flopping out of the bed to answer it.

"Hello? Gajeel?" Levy's anxious voice called as I held the phone to my ear.

"Yeah, Babe? What's up?" I asked, yawning, and pulling my clothes on.

"Uh, you know Lucy and Gray's girl?" I wrinkled my nose, and put some deodorant on.

"Yeah, what about her?" Combing through my hair, I grunted and got my shoes on.

"Okay, well, I can't really explain, but I'd like you to come over ASAP." I rolled my eyes, and opened my door, the light causing me to shield my eyes from the harsh rays. Grasping my guitar case, I headed out for Gray's house. Don't ask how I knew where he lived. That is classified. I hit the hang up button, and turned the corner to find myself face-to-face with Juvia, who blinked in confusion.

"Gajeel-Kun? J-Juvia doesn't understand, what are you doing at Gray-Sama's house?"

"I-- uh, Levy needs help with their child," I replied, and immediately regretted it. Her face hardened and her eyes narrowed.
"Juvia will come and help." She nodded curtly, and I uncomfortably glanced at her.

"Are you sure ab---"

"Juvia is sure," Juvia growled, and pushed past me into Gray's house.

Oh God, this might not turn out well.

I shook my head and started into the house, preparing for the worst.

---Lucy's POV---

Okay, I'm a fibber. I had absolutely no clue what we were going to do for Gray's birthday. Racking my brain for an idea, Gray snapped me out of my thoughts, by placing his mouth against mine. He suckled on the bottom lip, and ran his tongue through my mouth, exploring it.

"Mmhhm, Gray," I muttered through breaths, and he paused, waiting for what I was going to say. "What do you want to do tonight?"

A wide grin unfolded on his face and he shrugged. "I don't care, as long as it's with you, Lu."

I paused, thinking, and an evil, lopsided smirk appeared on my face. Pulling out the blindfold he made me wear the first date we had, I wrapped it around his eyes, and he let out a soft chuckle.

"It's my turn now, huh?" Then he was silent for a moment. "Wait, you kept that?"

I felt my face grow a crimson red, and I nodded, only to realize he couldn't see the movement. "Yeah, I just didn't feel the need of tossing it." I clenched the parcel that was neatly wrapped in blue wrapping paper, with a cute white bow tying it together. "Okay." I untied the blindfold, and noticed his eyes grow very large. We were standing on an edge which had a beautiful overlook of the city, and the sunset did help a bit. I sat down, and padded the ground beside me, indicating for him to sit. When Gray sat, I gave him the present, and he smiled slowly.

"Lucy, I love you." His dark eyes shone with affection as he stared down in wonder at the box.

"It's not extremely expensive or anything, but I hope you like it." He took the ribbon off, opened the box, and his eyes immediately widened.

"Lucy, it's amazing."

---Gajeel's POV---

I placed my guitar down by the door, and my jaw nearly dropped at the mess. Nearly all of the precious things Gray and Lucy owned were shattered on the floor.

"Levy, explain." The shrimp stiffened, and turned, her eyes filled with tears, she sprinted over to me. Bringing me in for a hug, she sobbed into my shoulder.

"She's the devil --hic-- the devil, I tell you!" Levy dramatically sobbed, hiccuping in the middle of the sentence. Juvia's blue eyes glanced up, and rolled sarcastically towards Levy's reaction.

"I'm sure she's not that bad." I frowned down at the small girl soaking my leather jacket in tears.

A young girl, maybe around four, stepped through the mess, and blinked innocently up at me. "Uh, I'm sorry, Mister, but who are you?" Her raven hair was twirled around her finger.

"The name's Gajeel, kid, and don't forget it." I gave her a crooked grin, and grasped my guitar. "Levy, all she needs is some sweet tunes." Plucking at the strings, I broke out in song. "Levy's havin' trouble; with a little devil; I think she may be wrong; so I'll write this little song. The girl is only four; so I'll help her out some more. Shooby Doo Bop!" I smiled down at my audience. "Thank you, goodnight!" Suddenly, the guitar was whipped from my grasp, and crashed against the floor. The strings flew out in several directions, and my finger's twitched, hot tears forming under my eyes.

"Boo! You stink!" The young girl spat at me, and hit my guitar some more.

"Kid, you have no idea what you've just done..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Thank you all so much for reading! So, have you enjoyed the story so far? If so, what do you enjoy? If not, what can I improve on? Also, I have 90 votes guys. 90. THAT IS FREAKING CRAZY, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

I've been thinking about starting a Pokémon Fan-fiction. Would you guys like to see that? If not, maybe suggest something I could start!

Remember! Your support keeps more of these chapters coming! Thank you all so much for sticking with me. If you enjoyed this chapter, please, don't forget to vote and comment! It really means a lot to me!

Thank you all!