Escape

I blinked a couple of times, and stared around unsure of where I was. Right, I'm in this cellar room... thing? I grimaced at the sudden shock of pain that shot throughout my arms. Looking up, I saw the stakes still indented into my arms, and the dried blood which stained my skin. It felt like my arms were slowly ripping, each thread steadily breaking under the weight of my body, and what's more, I tried to move. Not a good idea. I bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself from screaming at the top of my lungs, I didn't want him to know I was up. Glancing around for something that could help me get out of there, I noticed my whip and keys right by the cellar door, and I frowned. How was I going to get out of there? My stomach lurched with pain, and I growled.

"I have to get out of here." Lightbulb! My eyes widened, and I turned my head to the side. Gripping the stake between my teeth, I closed my eyes and yanked. A burst of pain shot throughout my arm, and I grimaced. I put the stake in my hand, and winced once again. Blood quickly pooled from the wound, and my body was only held by my right arm. It started to ache more than it already had, and I mustered the strength and clenched the other stake between my teeth. I wrenched it out, and my body crippled to the floor. The stake clanked against the floor, which echoed throughout the building. "Shit, he probably heard me." I staggered up, and clenched the stake in my hand. Limping over to my keys and whip, I snatched them up and swore under my breath. I didn't have enough magic power left to muster a spirit, or use my whip. I was stuck with the stupid stake. I limped out of the room, and glanced around, Which way do I go?  A pang of hunger erupted my stomach and I clenched it. How long has it been since I last ate?  I heard distant footsteps coming from the right, and I instantly turned left as I limped as quickly as I could down the hallway. I'm coming, Gray.

-----Gray's POV------

It's been nearly a week since that guy disappeared with Lucy, and the rest of the guild had given up hope, maybe thinking she was dead, maybe that there was no hope. I never did, even after a week of tirelessly searching for her. I took another hasty step, and paused. I was in front of a huge mansion, and it seemed sketchy... I opened the creaky door, and gasped at the blood which was stained on the ground. Following the trail of blood, I was led to a room which had metal stakes scattered across the floor, and blood stained the ground. My eyes narrowed, and I noticed tattered clothing on the floor. I picked up a shred of it and my eyes widened. It was Lucy's, she was here. Glancing around, I noticed the wall which was streaked with blood and had holes dug into it. Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me and I whirled around to see a man with white hair and unsettling red eyes. He had a disturbing scar running across his face, and he was fuming.

"What'd you do with her?" He snarled, and my eyes narrowed.

"Nothing, but I can ask, what'd you do to her?" His face hardened, but he started laughing.

"I did very naughty things." He licked his lips and my anger flared. I rushed forwards and held him against the wall, an ice sword against his neck.

"People like you disgust me," I spat, and he laughed again. He touched my sword and it shattered. My eyes widened, "How'd you--?"

He put his hand up to wave off my question, "Now, tell me what you did with her, or you'll suffer the consequences." His hand ignited with blue flames, and he grinned evilly. I clenched my fist and attempted to punch him, but he easily blocked it.

"Where is she?!" I roared, and he frowned.

"I don't know," He retorted, and punched me with his fire. It burnt so badly that it was cold, and I ducked to kick his stomach. He spat out blood, and wiped his mouth, smiling.

"I don't have time for you," I growled, irritated. Raising my arm, I pinned him to the wall with a couple of ice shards, and curled my lip into a sneer at him.

I'm coming to find you, Lucy.

-------Lucy's POV-------

I had limped very slowly to a seemingly desolate forest, but it was odd, nothing seemed to stirr. I found a couple of leaves and brush to cover my private parts. I didn't care where I was going, I was just trying to get as far away from that place as I could, and more than that, I was going to find home. I was going to find Gray, Natsu, Erza, and all of the others. I heard a distant growling and I froze, the bushes rustled, and I tightened my grip on the stake. Five wolves jumped out of the tendrils, and they circled me like vultures circle a nearly dead corpse. Most of them were white with blue eyes, but one of them stood out from the rest. It's fur was a deep black, and his eyes red. He was also larger than the rest of them, and his left eye was scarred. My eyes narrowed, and I could have sworn that he smiled.