11 - Privacy Is My Policy

Magsimula sa umpisa

I give her a harder look, "What did he do? Hold her or something?" She shakes her head,

"No if he did he would be in a body bag Mia, duh. On another note, I got Scott's number so we're good." Lydia said putting her car in drive and we're off.

"So what did the hot billionaire baby daddy said after I left to beat some ex-wife ass?" She asked rolling down her window and the back seat window on my side. "Well we were going back and forth about questions, you know the rundown to make sure I was safe-"

"With a body like that I don't care what he is." Lydia laughed and I rolled my eyes driving out the long curvy driveway. "Well he asked when I started and I told him, just the rundown of everything nothing major. But what the hell happened to you?"

"Oh heffa was starting shit in the kitchen, I made my status known all up and through her kitchen and called it a day. Look Mia when dealing with them just be careful and tell me everything. I won't be there all the time."

I fumble with my fingers before expanding on the topic, "Did you find it weird that neither you or Marc was super concerned that Lucy is alive. I mean, shouldn't this be on TV? Shouldn't she have been spotted or something? And driving off a cliff that's in instant death right?"

Lydia shrugs her shoulders, "You know miracles happen...even for demons." She mutters the last part, I barely hear it. "I mean if you knew there was something fishy with Lucy and especially Marc I want you to tell me. Just like the time you did that back ground check of that last blind date you set me on." She smiles at the memory,

"Sure thing sweet cakes." Her voice was very soft, almost a whisper. Squeezing my hand I smile back. Lydia's quiet for the rest of the time until she drops me off at my house. "Oh damn," She mentions when camera crews and news reporters were on the front lawn.

I saw my father trying to ward them off. When he saw my car he ran across the lawn, stopping the car on the side of the road was a good idea because the people started to run along towards me. My dad opened the door, grabbed my hand and lead me into the house, throughout that I did manage to wave goodbye at Lydia. Dad had locked the door and hugged me.

"What are you thinking? I would've never guess baby mama for the richest man in town and he's damaged sweetheart with his wife dead and all, sleeping around with half of Boston. Are you sure you need the money that bad, if things were so tight I would've pitched in for you." I patted my Dad's shoulder. "He paid your mortgage."

"Now do you know if he's a thank you card man, or flowers?" I laugh at him moving past him I remove my coat and release my hair from the ponytail and ruffle my hair a bit. "I have my reasons, and I was there with Lydia. She introduced me to him."

"I'm just worried about you Mia, we both are." I rolled my eyes, his worry was touching. Always was, but it was getting annoying. I said I was good, and I am. No need to constantly keep worrying about me. I got Lydia, right there that should've been enough for him. He knew Lydia would always protect me no matter what. Hell she trained with Navy Seal for 4 years before going to medical school. "It's a good thing I'm doing this." He scratches at his face before rubbing the back of his neck, debating on what's next. "Just be careful, I want to meet this boy." He warned with a smile. "Oh daddy," I said hugging him again. "I'm grown and will be fine."

"Mia!" I knew she would be here, I groaned in my dad's arms his grip tightened as he chuckled some. "Mia is it true you made a deal with the hot billionaire to have his baby...was it good?" Kendra my older sister asked.

When I look at her now I just feel pity, because she was once married to a basketball player before I divorced and left Nolan, and then they're dating. She divorced her basketball player in mere days. I was more upset that she went from high end basketball player to infamous factory worker.

We were born pretty close and she always called me her twin. Back then I was honored to be her little twin, until she did that, and now all I see is someone who has a mental illness. It reminds me that another one of her Saint Arts bills are on the counter in Lydia's house. Thinking of bills I go to the kitchen to see the stack of paid bills. I was happy Marc came through.

"I don't want to give anything away." I said moving past Kendra out of the kitchen to see my mother sitting in a chair. Her tired eyes lit up when she saw me. "Hey mama," I whispered and hugged her, not so tightly since she was so frail I didn't want to break her. She's holding my face, to get a good look at me. "Have you been eating dear?" I giggle, "Yes Mama."

She smiles letting me go, "So dear I know you and this billionaire-"

"Marc." I corrected, and she nods. "Marc, when do we get to see him?"

"Soon, I'll call him now."

"He's basically family," Wade said in the corner looking at his phone. He was the middle child.

He began to laugh, and look over to a still Nolan. God he was just everywhere, why was he still hanging around? "Hey Nolan less than 6 months after you guys are finally divorced she moved on to a billionaire. I mean Mia you went from the Factory Worker to the Billionaire. It's like Kendra is going backwards from Basketball to factory while Mia goes from factory to Billions." He laughed...really hard.

I felt ten times better, Wade always stood up for me and we were close like that. Wade was the only one laughing at that point. "I mean Kendra always went for second place," Wade chocked out and I stifled a laugh. My big sister was going to get married to my ex, we all saw it coming whether I was out of the marriage or not. "I need something to drink." I said in a gloomy voice and Wade put his arm around me and led me back into the kitchen.

"Make sure he doesn't touch you until we talk, you know man to man." I laugh loudly at his comment. But he points a finger at me. "Girl I'm serious."

"Just hand me a glass,"

He laughs along with me and gives me some wine. "Is it okay for you?" He asked before handing me the glass, I roll my eyes. "Yes Wade I would have told you guys already."

"So what's going to happen soon?" Kendra asked, and I went to the fridge. "Oh mama you got some cheese cake can I have a slice?"

"Mia." Kendra said, "Sure Mia." Ma replied, "This is going to be good."

"Mia!"

"Hold on someone's calling me." I said fishing out my phone which was going off. "Hello?"

"Is it him?" Everyone whispered, I nodded and everyone even my sick mother got up and moved towards me. I covered the phone and ran to the bathroom.

"Okay...I'll be at my house hopefully if the crowd is gone on the media...I'm fine you have nothing to worry my dad came and saved me. Well I know you would've saved me you're my baby daddy to be...Okay...bye." I hang up the phone and see Nolan and Kendra and Wade all pressed up against the door and Nolan falls to my feet.

"Seriously, guys calm down." I whisper and move past them to the front door. "Aww Mia you're leaving already?" Mama asked, and I hugged her once. "Yea mama I'm supposed to meet up with Marc." She winks, "Good luck."

**

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please

Xoxo

A/N: So Lucy disappears, Lydia gets the name of who gave her information to Marc (ya know her assassin information). Mia tells her family about Marc Waters. We meet her older sister Kendra, older brother Wade, and parents.