Widowmaker x Male!Reader x Sombra || Competition - Sombra Ending

Requested by: crazyman54 on DeviantART

Sombra Ending

"Sombra." The two women went silent as Sombra processed what he'd just said. Then, her eyes lit up with happiness as a sneer overtook her features. She looked to Widowmaker as she spoke, "Well, chica looks like he doesn't want you. Why don't you go back to fawning over Gabriel?" Amelia shot her a glare as she stood abruptly, her chair crying out in protest at her quick movements. The woman looked ready to start a fight, but she took a deep breath before coolly walking out of the café to leave the two alone. Sombra burst out laughing as soon as she was gone. "Looks like I win," she said, only to cut off as (y/n) placed a hand on her thigh.

A deep blush hit her cheeks, and her normally playful, cheeky demeanor evaporated as it was replaced by embarrassment and timidness. He couldn't help grinning at this side of her that he'd never seen before. "Well, what happened to being all high and mighty, chica?" he teased, and she looked away from him. "Cállate," she said in annoyance as he grinned, and she pouted. "Come now, I'm only joking Sombra, relax," he said as he leaned forward. She slowly moved her gaze to rest upon him, only to freeze up as he kissed her cheek. She scowled as her cheeks grew even darker red, and he laughed. "I never thought the great hacker, Sombra, could get embarrassed by a thing as simple as a kiss."
"I've never liked someone before, shut up!" she snapped.
"Alright, alright," he said. "I'll stop."
"Good," she said with a smile. "Now let's go home...I'll race you!"
"You're on!" he replied warmly.