Genji x Fem!Reader || Pocky Game

Genji x Fem!Reader

Requested by: Animelover1magic on DeviantART

  "Alright, you ready for this, (y/n)?" asked the green haired male.
"Mhm!" you said with a nod of your head.

The ninja had his mask off to the side, showing his scarred face to you which wasn't uncommon when you two were alone. He was your boyfriend of 2 years, and he'd grown comfortable enough over time to show himself to you. However, that didn't stop him from having bad days every now and again which you were always there to help him through. A small smile was splayed across his face as he grabbed the red box up from the bed that you two were seated on together. He opened it and then tore open the package inside. He pulled out the chocolate coated biscuit stick carefully so he didn't accidently snap it in half. His amber eyes shifted to look at your face before speaking, "Alright, let's do this."
He placed the chocolate covered end in his mouth with care, trying to resist biting down on the sweet snack. You leaned forward taking the other end of the stick in your own mouth, and you waited for him to give the signal. He held his hand up with three of his fingers in the air. You watched him slowly count down 3...2...1...go! And just like that, you started biting down on the snack, making your way towards the middle, Genji copying your movements. As you two got closer and closer, you felt a blush rising on your face and tried not to chicken out. You locked eyes on him as you reached the last bite before your lips would touch, and you saw that gleam in his eyes of excitement and playfulness. His hand suddenly moved around the back of your head, entangling itself in your (h/c) hair. He pulled your forward with a quick movement and smashed his lips against yours.
You nearly choked on the Pocky, but quickly regained your senses as his tongue flicked into your mouth and stole the final piece from you. You let out a noise of frustration and took over, hands moving to his shoulders. You pushed forward, knocking him back on the bed as you remained lip-locked. He moaned softly into the kiss as his other hand moved to the small of your back, and you straddled him. You let your eyes flutter closed as your tongues battled it out, and you could faintly taste the chocolate from the Pocky on his lips. You moaned softly into the kiss and felt his fingers running through your hair which sent shivers through your body.
You had to pull away after a bit however, face flushed red as you breathed heavily to regain the air lost between your two. He stared up at you, eyes filled with lustful passion, and he lazily grinned at you as he breathed deeply. His hand moved from your hair to your cheek, gently caressing it as his thumb rubbed small circles into your skin. You stared down at him, (e/c) eyes half closed at the feeling of his metallic fingers on your skin. "Genji..." you murmured softly with a small smile on your pink lips as you leaned down to give him another kiss. He was quick to stop you however, hand moving from your cheek to your lips as he pressed a finger to them. "No (y/n)...we have to finish the game first," he murmured. "Then you can kiss me all you want."
"You're no fun," you protested.
"Hey, you wanted to play this game...don't worry (y/n)-chan. We will finish the game, then I'll make sure your lips ache from me kissing them so much," he said sweetly before reaching over and grabbing the box. "Now...are you ready for round 2?"
"More than ready," you said with a grin as he pulled out the second piece of Pocky, placing it between his teeth.