Mercy x Fem!Reader || Perfect Distraction

Mercy x Fem!Reader
Requested by: SonicMila on DeviantART

NOTE: Mild trigger warning for those who have trypanophobia, my apologies.

"Come on (y/n), don't be a baby," scolded the blond girl as you flinched away from her.
"I-I'm not trying t-to be," you stammered as she took your arm firmly in her grasp again.
"Now try to relax...let's try this again," she said gently as she raised the needle again to insert it into your arm.

You eyed the needle nervously as it got closer and closer to your exposed skin. You could feel your heartbeat picking up out of terror of the object. It's just a needle (y/n)...calm down, you can do this...., you thought as sweat formed on your forehead. Just as it was about to touch your skin, you went to scream only to be silenced by a pair of lips on your own. You were completely caught off guard, eyes wide before you eventually gave into the doctor's kiss. Your eyes closed shut as her hand moved from your arm to the curve of your back, moving slowly down to squeeze your butt which made you gasp slightly allowing her access to your mouth. Her tongue slipped inside, forcing you into submission as she worked her way around. You hadn't seen this side of Angela before since you'd begun dating her months prior and it was definitely a turn on to see this new side of your girlfriend. You moaned faintly as her grip on your ass tightened, and she pulled away slightly to catch your lip in her teeth. 

Your eyes fluttered open and were now glazed over with lustful need as she tugged gently forcing another moan from you. She looked amused as she pulled back a little before releasing your lip. You whined as she pulled away, hand leaving your ass as she turned away. You blinked as she returned, a smile upon her lips as she took your arm again. You watched her place a band aid on your upper arm, sudden realization hitting you. "Y-You distracted me..."
"Yes I did, I wouldn't have been able to give you the shot had I not."
"Thank you..." you said as you caressed the other female's cheek, admiring her.
"I vas simply doing my job," she replied as she looked down to admire your curves before slowly moving her eyes upward, pausing slightly to take in your low cut shirt that displayed your breasts somewhat, before returning to your face.
"Mhm...I'm sure..."you murmured, leaning in and kissing her forehead.
She giggled before saying, "Don't forget you still need two more shots."
"Well, I'm more than ready to have them now that my perfect distraction is here."