McCree x Fem!Reader || Morning Coffee

McCree x Fem!Reader
Note: This wasn't requested by anyone, I am letting myself write what I want for a bit, can't focus on requests rn...just having writer's block with them.

You opened your eyes as the light seeped through your bedroom window. You yawned, rolling over to see your handsome cowboy still dead asleep as he snored softly. You giggled softly and got out of bed. You stretched before you put on your slippers and headed out of the room towards the small kitchen in the house you two shared. You looked around through eyes that were blurry with exhaustion as you took in the familiar surroundings. Your eyes landed on the little black coffee pot, and you made a beeline for it. You started getting to work on making some fresh coffee, sifting through to find the kind you liked and the kind Jesse liked. You then filled it up with the necessary items before going to get some cups out for the two of you.

You hummed softly to yourself as the machine did its work, and you set the cups beside it. You then went to grab some paperwork from the office for you to work on while you drank your coffee. You returned to the kitchen, putting them beside the coffee cups as the machine went off, and you clicked it to silence it. You poured out the two cups, adding a bit of sugar to yours and a touch of crème to adjust the taste before taking a sip of your own. You jumped as you felt strong arms wrap around your waist and a face rested in the crook of your neck, making you shiver as his beard tickled you. "Mmm is that for me?" he asked as he grabbed the other cup of coffee.
"Mhm."
He took a sip.
"Ah....just the way I like it, good old black coffee."

You smiled warmly and hummed approval as you set aside the coffee beside the papers. You turned in his arms and planted a kiss on his lips which surprised him slightly. However, he was quick to react, setting his coffee beside yours before his hands grasped your butt firmly and the kiss deepened. You let out a small noise as he picked you up onto the counter top, his human hand moving to cup your face. You closed your eyes, going to move your hand and steady yourself on the new surface which led to you cursing as the coffee that had been sitting there was knocked over. Your (e/c) eyes opened, and you looked in dismay at the now ruined paperwork. "No!" you cried and your boyfriend chuckled.
"Uh-oh, that doesn't look good," he commented.
"76 is going to kill me!"
"Not if he doesn't know it was you."
"Wha-"
"Shhh, I'll take the blame."
"No way, cowboy, I won't let you!"
"And what'll you do to stop me?"

He leaned in, kissing at your neck, and you moaned trying to hold a good pouting face in response. You groaned as he lapped at your skin and managed to breathe out, "Fine...you're lucky I love you..." He laughed lightly, feather light kisses being pressed to your skin as he mumbled, "That's what I though...I love you too (y/n)."