Mei x Male!Reader || My Little Snowflake

Mei x Male!Reader
Requested by: Ponyboy1004 on DeviantART

You yawned as you woke up, blinking several times as you struggled to wake up. You lifted a hand, rubbing sleep away and felt a weight on you. You lifted your head, looking down to see your girlfriend lying beside you sleeping on the couch, her left arm laid over your abdomen as she slept. You smiled as you took in her facial features, her rounder set face that was surrounded by her medium length brunette hair that was normally put up in a somewhat messy bun. Her slightly rounded nose that was always dusted a faint pink or light red, her small, but plump lips that were slightly parted as she breathed lightly. They were a rosy pink, the same shade that her rounded cheeks were dusted in. Her light coffee brown eyes were closed, eyelids occasionally twitching as she softly snored. Her black lined glasses were crooked on her gorgeous face, and her normally brushed hair was messy with stray hairs sticking out.

You smiled fondly at her, before reaching out and brushing a bit of hair from her face. She didn't stir, still deep in a peaceful sleep, so you let your eyes wander around the room to try to recall what you'd been doing together last night. You noticed the television had been left on, your (favorite Christmas movie) playing with the volume low. You sighed, turning back to look at your girlfriend. You gazed at her peaceful form for several moments before sliding out from under her arm and taking that soft blanket that had been resting on you both the night prior, but ended up on the floor, and laying it over her. You leaned over, kissing her forehead as you whispered, "I love you Mei...you're so beautiful, my little snowflake..."