6:45 am

"ryan? it's 6:45, time to get up sweetie." danielle never wakes him up, she'll go in and check to make sure he is up; and this morning he wasn't. "i'm not going today." ryan replied his voice scratchy and rough. "why? are you sick?" his mother asked moving to sit on the bed, running a hand through his hair, trying to soothe him. ryan shook his head 'no' in response, not trusting himself to speak. danielle shook her head, "i need a reason, honey. i can't just let you out of school willy-nilly."

"brendon and i broke up." there it was, his sobs were quite since he had shed most of his tears last night, but he managed to cry more. it wasn't a hard cry but a defeated one, he sat up and hugged his mother, he forgot how much he loved his mothers hugs (because he fell in love with someone else's)

danielle shushed him, hating the sound of distresd that was coming from her son. her baby was hurting and he needed time to heal. "i'll tell the school your sick." she muttered against his forehead, giving him a kiss on the forehead before telling him she needed to get to work before she was late. he nodded and leaned back down, his mothered stared at him sadly,
"i love you" ryan paused as he listened to her move to the door.
"...love you too." he whispered loud enough so she could hear.

"hey! where's your lover boy this good morning?" josh moved an arm over his friends shoulder, brendon just shrugged his arm off his shoulders muttering "i don't know." coldly, he slammed his locker shut, startling josh.
"what crawled up your butt this morning, jeeze." josh scoffed at him putting his hands in his pockets, staring at his lanky friend. "nothing! i don't know where ryan is and i don't care." brendon lied straight through his teeth, josh could tell but didn't push it...much. "did you two get in a fight or something?" joshua asked again, tilting his head at brendon since he wouldn't make eye contact.

"no! yes... it doesn't matter!" brendon huffed moving to his first class, the only class he shared with ryan. that's why josh was questioning him, they always lapped around the school halls until the bell rang. "he's not here... and i don't care." he said through gritted teeth.

heart broken, brendon was heart broken. he couldn't get rid of this feeling that hung onto him. he was head over heels for ryan and if brendon was being honest; he doesn't think he'll fall out of love with him. ryan was his first love, first real love. you never fall out of love with your first. it's like your love virginity...okay that's a little weird but you get where he's coming from.

josh stared at his friend confused, the two were drooling over each other a day ago and now brendon apparently "doesn't care". shaking his head the red haired boy moves to leave to his class as he watched his friend walk away. "what's up with brendon?" tyler asked quietly as josh leaned against his locker. "i think him and ryan are fighting or something like that."

"do you think they broke up?" tyler asked resting his chin on his boyfriends shoulder. josh shook his head, "i doubt it, have you seen them they're like... soulmates."

-
y'all fucking thought

this story is just getting started