3:15 pm

"that's why i don't like him!" brendon said with a laugh as ryan smacked him upside the head, a smile playing on his face. he had just explained to brendon what happened today with dallon and their little altercation. ryan and brendon had driven downtown for some coffee, and brendon had a question that was lingering at the back of his head. he stared at ryan's pretty hands that were hooked around a white coffee cup that actually held hot chocolate because 'coffee is too bitter' according to ryan.

"so, do you know what school you're merging with?" ryan asked pulling the white coffee cup to his lips and taking in the warm coffee, warming him inside aswell. brendon raised his eyebrows quickly, seeming to forget that his school was shutting down.
"well i was wrong, turns out we're merging with st. john, do you know anybody there, i was thinking of getting a boyfriend." ryan almost spit out his drink as he heard brendon speak so smoothly. "you're shitting me?!" ryan said, a little too loudly, catching some eyes from inside the shop; making ryan blush a light shade of red. "yeah i was hoping i could find a cute boyfriend there, know anyone?" brendon joked, earning a light kick to the shin from ryan.

brendon only laughed grabbing ryan's hand as his stomach started to grow butterflies. ryan squeezed the milky (ahaha ha the milk fic still has me fucked up) skinned boy's hand as he saw brendon tensed up when he tried to stutter out some words. brendon looked deep into ryan's eyes, finding comfort in the chocolate colour. "um- i was just wondering-" he scolded himself mentally at how nervous he was, he was a cool guy; chill; he didn't care. but oh my, did he care about ryan. "i was just wondering if- you like wanted to... i don't know, maybe, if you want; be my- uh- my boyfriend?" brendon was afraid of ryan's response, maybe he was getting mixed signals or something. ryan could have easily just wanted to be friends... with benefits or something. his thoughts were getting a head of him that he missed ryan's response.

"b?" ryan asked, tilting his head trying to meet his gaze that was focused on the table. brendon quickly tugged his head up and met ryan's button nose smile, ryan giggled as he realized how distressed brendon was about the situation, biting his tongue slightly as he looked back at brendon. "hm?" brendon asked, shaking the negative thoughts from his head.

ryan laughed again and repeated himself, "of course you dork." ryan smiled, brendon bursting into a ray of sunshine as all his worries washed away. "sick." brendon said, love dripping from his smile as he rested one of his hands on rested on his cheek. "but, do you know anyone cute at st. john?" brendon teased, ryan rolled his eyes at his, boyfriend. "you know i do actually, this kid his name is dallon. cutest thing you'll ever see." ryan laughed, brendon nodded, subconsciously getting mad from hearing the name. "really? i don't know, i actually heard about this kid, ryan i think it was, heard he's cuter than a- sneezing kitten." ryan laughed whole heartedly, a blush rising to his cheeks as brendon smiled at his reaction. and with all that was going on brendon still had one thought replaying in his mind:

i have such a cute boyfriend.

fuck me up ugh i love ryan ross so much

ok thanks love y'all