7:32 am

urielectric: what's your adress
bigboyry: stalker ????? 👀
urielectric: no
urielectric: just need company today
bigboyry: i have school???
urielectric: not any more???
bigboyry: (insert adress here lmao)
urielectric: sick, ill be there in 20

ryan stared blankly at his phone, not realizing that this boy who he's known for maybe 3 weeks, with pour conversations and awkward words, is coming to his house in 20 minutes; and he was still in his boxer briefs.

ryan bounced out of bed, dropping his phone in the process. he runs to his dresser grabbing a plain black shirt with some patch on the bottom that he's not particularly paying attention to it, before continuing to throw on a pair of skinny jeans. slipping on a pair of white socks to go with his white converse.

his attraction to this urielectric character has grown unhealthy for only 3 weeks. he messaged the boy over some dare his friend made for him, to get this boys dick pic. if ryan was being honest dallon, his friend, fancied brendon but that didn't matter to him... at the moment. he looked himself up and down in the mirror before searching for his phone.

"ryan?! someone's outside, i think they're waiting for you!" mrs. ross mum speak up the stairs to ryan, looking worriedly out the window. ryan shoots up from the floor in a moment of panic, he all of a sudden knows where his phone is, scoops it off the floor, grabbing his backpack and hurrying downstairs.

"thanks mom!" he yells and jumps down the stairs opening the door seeing a black pick up in front of his house.
"hey! big boy, let's go!" he blushes at the reference to his screen name, taking in a deep breath. ryan scurrys to his truck and sit in the passenger side.
"hey." ryan says and looks at his hands.
brendon looks ryan up and down before sinking his teeth into his lip and driving away.

"so you've never smoked?" brendon asked casually, looking around the corner before turning.
"n-no.." brendon could feel ryan shake from here, he found it cute.
"had me a cig?" brendon says, looking at ryan, motioning to the glove box where he kept them. ryan's shaky hands open the compartment to grab a marlboro box, opening it with his slim fingers to grab one.

his pale complexion wraps around the bright white end, holding it for a second he doesn't see brendon holding his hand out to take the cigarette. brendon opens his lips slightly, so ryan did what he thought he meant. he slowly moved the marlboro to brendon's lips.

brendon was surprised by the quiet boy's action, he didn't say anything though, seeing the pink blush on the curly boys cheeks. "thanks." brendon says quietly. "light?" ryan nods timidly grabbing the lighter sitting on the dashboard. carefully lighting the flame he flinched when it finally lights, making brendon chuckle. "thanks, babe" ryan's cheeks flush even more at the term of endearment, smiling lightly.

ryan sat back being more relaxed now than before. "where-where are we going?" ryan stutters out looking at the stitch that was stitched into his shirt. brendon looks at ryan, momentarily admiring his side profile. "my house, that okay?" brendon asked politely.
ryan nods and turns on the radio

*

"home sweet home." brendon said happily, welcoming ryan into the put together house. ryan looks around and admires the cleanliness of the living room. "come on big boy, we've got things to do." brendon says in his mind scenes of him and ryan kissing okay on repeat.

they became attached quickly, maybe that's just their personalities or maybe that's how they made each other feel. but they didn't worry, they just kept going with what was happening. silence surrounding them as ryan would smile at brendon's stares and brendon hiding a blush from being caught thinking what it would feel like to have ryan's lips on his. they both ignored the heat in their chests, it's only a crush.

"come here ryan." brendon spoke softly, opening his arms to have a small space beside him to sit. ryan obliged scurrying beside him, a cheeky smile on his face.
"what's your favourite colour." brendon asked, he knew the answer, he just like hearing ryan speak. "red, you know that." ryan spoke quietly. "i know, but do you know mine?" brendon asked looking down to see ryan playing with the hem of his shirt. brendon admired the small figure sitting beside him.
"yellow?" ryan asked quietly, referring to the question brendon had asked earlier. brendon smiled at the sound of his new favourite colour. "how'd you know?" brendon asked pulling his lighter out of his back pocket, aswell as grabbing a smoke from behind the couch. his hiding spot for his cigarettes, he didn't need to hide them, his parent didn't care anymore; he thought it would be more respectful to hide them and not have them lying around the house.

"really?!" ryan asked in a giggle a smile spreading across his cute cheeks. brendon looked at the smaller boy, "yep, i'm surprised." he took a drag from the cigarette, blowing the smoke out before holding it in his mouth for a good amount of time. ryan looked at him mesmerized by how his lips wrap carefully yet firmly around the stick. "you don't look like a guy who likes yellow..." brendon raised his eyebrow, wanting to hear the angel speak again. "but you also look like the kind of guy who doesn't care, so i just guessed." ryan rambled on and brendon listened carefully. "yeah, you look like the kind of guy who wears skirts." brendon said trying to get a reaction from ryan, and ryan only blushed because he may have a skirt in the back of his closet. "but the kind of guy who looks good in them."
ryan's cheeks flushed even more causing a nervous giggle to seep past his lips. "you have a cute laugh." brendon sighed at him.

they talked about nothing, they didn't talk about dallon, and soon ryan would slowly lean in towards the taller boy. brendon pretended not to notice when ryan's hand fidgeted to brendon's own. he just moved his hand to touch ryan's, a small smile playing in his lips. it was starting to get to the end of the school day and ryan would have to go home soon.

that's okay though, they just enjoyed their company with each other a blush seeming to constantly cover ryan's cheeks and a smile stuck on brendon's face as they spoke sweet nothings and shared secret glances.