Frost (Arthur Kirkland [ft. Jack Frost]; Hetalia)

Start from the beginning

"Please don't call me that," he groaned, his face flushed in irritation and embarrassment. He's had enough memories with the awful nickname, and he doesn't want any embarrassing ones with you.

Shrugging it off with a grin, you held his gloved hand and jumped in a pile of snow with him which resulted in a flustered Englishman and a laugh from you. There was snow all over your bodies, most of it stuck on both of your heads from how you dived in face first.

You lay limp on your stomach, your face burning and chest heaving from laughing so much at Arthur's reaction while the latter's eyebrows were scrunched together and his lips twitched.

"That was unnecessary, _____."

"Oh admit it, Arthur. That was the most fun you've had in days," you countered, squealing and hurriedly standing up when he made an attempt to tackle you. Your feet almost slipped from the ice as you ran away from him, smiling as he stood up and brushed off all the snow on his head and clothes.

"Oh I'll get you for that, love."

"No dark magic!" You laughed and sat below a tree once you're far away from him. What you didn't notice was the white-haired teenager sitting on a branch above you, the teen growing interested that a girl like you could make the usually grumpy man smile.

3rd Person POV

Arthur brushed off the remaining clumps of snow on his head when he heard a familiar voice chime next to him.

"Well, look at you. Being all jolly and fun for a grumpy old bloke." Jack Frost bared his teeth in a grin, using a fake British accent, and leaned on his staff with a mischievous air. This caused the usual reaction Arthur reserved for Francis.

"I'm not an old man, you bloody guardian! If anything, you're older than me!"

The said guardian only chuckled and looked at Arthur in the eye, blue ones clashing with green ones. "Calm down and don't put your knickers in a twist," Jack mocked again, casually twirling his staff and floating off the ground.

Arthur huffed, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow in question. "You never stay too long in one place, Jack. So what do you want?"

Much to the blonde's chagrin, Jack's eyes wandered from his to _____'s figure under the leaf-barren tree. She was smiling and staring at the sky in utter bliss, as if she was enjoying the beauty of winter. The winter guardian's lips quirked in a more mischievous grin as he sauntered over to the ignorant female.

"You fancy her, don't you?" He looked back and asked, his grin widening when Arthur sputtered nonsense and his face reddened.

"I don't- What made you- She's just- Oi, get back here, you git!" He hissed and ran after Jack, quickly flying over to _____ and stopping right in front of her. The girl took no notice, still smiling and staring at the sky. Instead of discouraging him, Jack's grin grew wider if possible.

This is going to be fun.

A gentle breeze caught her attention, as if someone had given her nose a cold touch. The giggle Jack emitted went unheard as _____ blinked and looked down, something compelling her to do so.

She gasped in surprise as frost gathered, swirling and forming a certain shape, like a small shower of crystal dust in the wind. When the shape was complete, she saw that it was a fully-bloomed ice flower. Her (e/c) eyes widened when it was suddenly plucked out of the ground and lifted in the air, the flower stopped right in front of her face.

"U-uh," she stuttered, blushing hard and gingerly taking the flower in her hand. She should've been curious and scared since it appeared out of nowhere, but the ecstasy of receiving a bloom for the first time outshone it. That was when Arthur came, panting and glaring from exhaustion.

"Arthur, are you the one who did this?"

His glare was replaced with a bewildered stare as he stared at the flower in her hand. Arthur blinked once, twice, until he looked at a smirking Jack sitting on a branch above her. Glaring and hiding a furious blush under his scarf, he shook his head to answer _____.

"Then how-" She was interrupted by Arthur suddenly kneeling in front of her, hands gripping her shoulders as if she was his only life line. The both of them stared at each other in the eyes, Arthur slowly leaning in as mist formed with their intermingling breaths.

_____'s eyes widened, then she shut them tight. She was trembling, waiting for Arthur to do what he has to do. She had no idea what was coming next. The (brunette, blonde, etc) felt his breath ghost over her lips and then...

She heard him sigh and felt something softly bump into her forehead. Her eyes snapped open to see Arthur's face a prominent shade of red and his eyes boring into hers. "Who bloody cares," he grumbled, standing up and taking her free hand in his. "Let's just go to the cafe."

"Did he just... headbutt me?" _____ stayed silent, blushing as well and not knowing what to say, as Arthur dragged her out of the park. That was more than enough embarrassment for today.

The last thing Arthur heard from the guardian was his howling laughter in the distance as the wind swirled with snow.

***************

Two updates in one day woohoo! Inspired by this absolute heat which made me want winter to come by lol.

Thank you so much for the votes and reads. I mean, 605 votes and 28k reads? Omg this is so surreal and I feel so grateful to you guys. So, as a gift, I give a tsundere England with Jack Frost flattering you with an ice flower haha. All the fluff, all of it.

I hope you enjoyed this~