Chapter Fifteen ~ Dean

Cas stopped cutting. I was happy for him. His dad went to jail and he turned eighteen so he didn't need to be adopted or anything.

There's not much in life to really explain to be honest. You either love someone or you don't. I love Castiel Novak. That loved lasted a life time.

Three years after high school I asked Castiel to marry me. I can still see that smile on his face when I asked. He was happy.

A year later all my family and Castiel family watched us get together.

We had fights then and now but everything always worked out.

By the time we were twenty - eight we wanted kids. Of course we got a seven year old and a eight year old. We didn't want tiny babies.

Soon the years went by and Madison May Novak and Jack Middleton Novak grew up, left the house and got married to their partners.

When they visit Jack stills teases his little sister but she doesn't mind much.

The years were nice.

Around our fifties though we all had to say by to Castiel. Yes he was still young but he had cancer.

Don't worry I had a great life with him.

He laughed we argued we cried but  that's what lovers do so Don't Worry I'm Used To It.

Yes I ended the book. I didn't see it going anywhere and I'm still new at writing books so my writing skills will get better don't worry. This is my second book I have actually completed my other book that's complete is a one-shot book. I'm working on a book right now though so don't worry you can read that and I'll try and update as much on that but since school is out in three weeks for summer teachers like throwing homework at us so I might not update as much.

I still hoped you kinda liked it, trust me I know it sucked but eh oh well. :)