Chapter Eleven ~ Castiel

I was trying to wrap everything around my head. I couldn't though. I was to out of it. I didn't even notice Crowley coming up to me.

He quickly grabbed me and shoved me against the wall in the empty hallway.

"Heard you ain't with Dean anymore. Guess our normal routine will continue."

He threw me down and kicked me. Kick after kick after kick which turned into punch after punch after punch. I'm sure I had a black eye. A swollen and busted lip. Bruises all over my body. And a hurt arm.

I walked down the hall and out side to my car. I didn't want to be here. Not now.

I got home and walked inside. My father was already in a bad mood and didnt like what he saw on me.

Let's saw this day didn't get better. I got the worse beating I have ever gotten from my dad. I swear I had multiple broken ribs.

An hour later

I couldn't stop. The tears kept coming and coming. My father beats me. He beat me worse today. Crowley bullies me. Dean left me. Gabe is barley around. My other sibling left me. My mom died. I just couldn't stand it anymore.

So while I made more cuts on my arm it was to get rid of the pain. It helped. Until I cut to deep and went into a sleep. Before I fell the only thing I felt was happiness. A shock of relief I guess you could say.

If only it could of lasted longer than I wanted it to...