Chapter Six ~ Dean

When I got home last night I didn't know what to do. Castiel still looked worried to talk to me and I should of known Crowley would try something.

I couldn't concentrate at all and I know my brother started to catch on. I ignored him though and went to my bed to sleep. After hours of tossing and turning I finally feel asleep.

-------------------------

Once I got to school I immediately jumped out. Crowley was pinning Cas to the wall and there was a crowd of people.

"HEY! Crowley let Castiel go!"

The entire crowd turned around and let a path for me to get to him.

"Why? So you can become a Fag with him?"

Once he said that he punched cas in the stomach. Most people were already backing up because well I get pissed easily.

I went over to Crowley and punched him right in the nose. He dropped Cas and I looked at him quickly before Crowley tried swining again.

Before he hit me I grabbed his fist and twisted it.

"Listen Crowley. The rule was simple. To you and EVERYONE. Leave me alone or I'll leave the team. I leave the team it'll be your fault Crowley. Don't think you want 20 other football players jumping you everyday, now do you?"

He shook his head but I twisted his arm more.

"Words Crowley."

"No I don't."

"Good. So you understand what I want?"

"Ye-yes."

I let Crowley go and he fell to the ground. I lifted Castiel and everyone was still here. By everyone I meant like everyone the Football team, softball, baseball, chcheerleads and even the nerds.

"What!? Get to class! All you!"

They all stared at me and then they all quickly left leaving me and a bloody Cas alone.

"Thanks Dean."

"No problem."

"Why though?"

"I'm just sick of everyone basically. Besides I um kinda like you."

"You do?'

I looked down and nodded.

"You know I wanted to tell you I like you too since freshman year. But you had to wait Senior year to be tough didn't you?"

I quickly looked up and of course he had a huge smile on his face.

"You like me?"

"Yeah."

"Sweet."

He laughed. We both walked off to the nurses room. Before I left him he turned to me and gave me a piece of paper.

When I left the room it had his number. Sweet.

After awhile Cas walked in science. Me and Castiel had about four classes with each other. Crowley had this class.

"Hey Novak---."

Castiel quickly turned around and looked Crowley dead in the eye. What was he doing?

"Listen Crowley. I'm done with your Crap okay? Leave me alone. Your no one special in this school just because you beat people up. Your a sick freak and I hate to brake it to you but I heard uriel and Lucifer by the nurses office today. They were finally going to Jump you today and never be your friend again. It hurts doesn't it? Yeah so back off. Got it?"

Crowley nodded and Castiel came over and sat by me while everyone had wide eyes. Castiel has always been the shy kid. Just hearing that much come out of his mouth, especially sticking up to the school Bully is something.

I leaned over to him.

"Nice job with Crowley."

"Thank you very much."

"Hey so I was thinking?"

He looked up to me and gave me a confused head tilt. How cute.

"You want to maybe hang out tonight? Or like go on a date or something? Its Friday night and I know this might be quick but I've always liked you and---."

"Jesus Winchester. Breath. I'll go out with you."

I smiled and looked back at the teacher who was still talking to the class. I gotta date with a Novak!