Chapter Ten ~ Dean

It's been two week since me and Cas started dating. I've told him I love him. I know it's quick but it felt right. The only thing though is I lied to him.

I hate lying to him but I had to. My dad doesn't approve and it breaks my heart.

"DEAN!"

Crap

I walked down stairs and saw my father.

"You still dating Castiel? I told you I didn't like you dating. Not till you move out. Dean----- Crap Dean why don't you listen? You know what tomorrow at school you will tell him you don't love him and brake up with him."

"What? Dad! No! I -- I can't do that."

"Listen. Its my house. Till you move out you will not date a boy. After I don't care. Its final Dean."

"Dad--"

"DEAN!"

"Okay, okay. Yes sir."

I slowly turned around and went to my room. I had to brake up with Cas? I can't do that. How can I lie to him too? I love him to much.

Next Day

I saw Cas get out of his car. He looked happy. Oh god he looked happy and he hasn't been for weeks. He never told me why but I could see a change in behavior. I'll have to break that too.

"Hey Dean."

I nodded at him. The entire football team plus my dad were watching. Great.

"Dean? What's wrong?"

Only that I have to break up with you that's all.

"Um Cas. I ---- I can't."

"Dean?"

I looked up at Cas and saw worry in his eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"For? Dean what happened?"

"I-- I lied. I'm sorry. My dad isn't approving. I can't date till I'm out of high school, boys I mean. And -- I told you he did. I'm sorry. He-- he wanted me to tell you I didn't love you but - but I do."

I was letting small tears out now.

"But I know I lied. And I love you. Trust me I do. But we have to break up. I - I don't want to but---."

"You lied?"

I looked up at Cas and saw anger and sadness.

"We've been together for two weeks. You've lied for three. Telling me your family accepts."

"Cas I'm ---."

"No! Dean. You don't lie to someone about that. Especially when your dating someone that's gay. I -- I thought your family accepted."

"I'm so sorry."

Cas looked up at me and I could see tears forming.

"You're not even going to try and stand up? Continue dating me?"

"Cas I can't and---."

"No. no. save it. That's all I needed to hear."

Cas slowly walked past me and into the school. I've just broken him.