Chapter Nine ~ Castiel

"Castiel!"

"Aggg!"

I opened my eyes a little bit and Gabriel was standing by my door. What is he doing here?

"What? You should be at work."

"It's almost nine thirty dude. Dean will be here in about thirty minutes."

What!? Did I seriously sleep in that late. I quickly get up and grab a hoodie and some jeans. I brush my teeth and do what I need to.

Wait what is Gabe here?

I walk over to his room and look in. He's sitting at his desk with about three books on it.

"Hey Gabe shouldn't you be at work?"

"I have the day off. Dad's also still out. Probably be home around eight."

"I'll be home by six. Don't worry."

I walk out of his room and look at my phone. About three texts from Dean.

7:57 Hey Cas. I'm excited for today

-Dean

8:30 I might be late to your house my dad needs help before he goes out tonight. Can't wait to see you.

- Dean

Now 9:48 I'm on my way to get you. Better be alive once I get there.

-Dean

Trust me I'm alive. Slept in late for some reason. I'm ready though so don't worry. Guessing you helped your dad quick.

- Cas

Right when I pushed sent I heard the engine of a Impala. I walked out side and waved at Dean before I got in.

"Oh your alive."

"Yeah. I just sent you a message. I accidentally slept in late. Sorry."

"It's cool. So Cas what you want to watch?"

"How about.... Fast and Furious?"

Dean quickly looked at me and smiled. Why is he so happy?

"You like those movies?"

"Yeah of course."

"Sweet."

"You say that a lot."

We both laughed and got out of the car once we got at his home. All day was just spent eating food and cuddling on the couch. A basic lazy day.

We even played twister with Sam. He's a pretty cool guy too. 

After our lazy day it was around 5:40 so Dean had to take me home.

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Sure. How about the park at noon. I have to help my dad out so I can only be there for about an hour and a half."

"Sure. I'll see you tomorrow Cas."

He leaned over and kissed me again before I got out of the car.

I thought about what I said to him. Yeah I sure have to "help" my dad tomorrow but it's okay I got Dean and Gabriel is back so my dad won't do much to me.

I'm lucky to have Dean. He's helped me a lot.