Chapter Two ~ Dean

So many names. I mean so many names to remember. I'm a football player and since I'm the school Quarter Back I'm kinda the most popular guy in school.

Did I want to be popular? Or the most popular guy in school? No. I simply liked Football. But see in Kansas it's different here. If you play a sport your considered popular. Doesn't matter what you look like but it's a bonus if your hot.

If you aren't in a sport your immediately considered a nerd. Like a guy name Castiel Novak.

Me and Castiel have been going to the same school since he's moved here which was in third grade. Yes, yes I know. I've known him for basically nine years and haven't talked to him.

Trust me I want to. He seems cool but I'm popular. Please don't hate me because I said that. Its not just because I'm popular.

My dad was the school Quarter Back here when he was my age. Its kinda a family thing where the son is the Quarter Back and the daughter is either supposed to be Captain of the Softball team or the captain of the Cheerleading Squad.

It's the Winchester reunion type thing. But why so many names? Why can't I talk to Castiel? Because my dad is all about rules.

1) Don't talk to anybody but someone like you

2) You need to focus on your career so don't get carried away with the nerd or every cheerleader

3) Win every game

4) Don't disappoint me

Rules from the School:

1) Learn everyone's name at school. Even the new kids.

2) Have the coolest parties

3) Only date the cheerleaders or we'll ruin your rep.

4) Win every game for us or don't be apart of the team

As you see I kinda have to do these rules or I'll be kicked around and I just don't want to get into detail.

All you need to know is that I'm Dean, I'm Bisexual, I have dirty blonde hair with green eyes, have little brother and I'm in love with a nerd named Castiel Novak.

An example of what Dean looks like above.