Chapter Eight ~ Dean

Once I got home I went to my bed quickly. I was finally feeling great. I'm still captain, hopefully crowley backs off, the rules are changed and I have Castiel.

I know this is quick but I'm going to ask him to be my boyfriend Sunday. I've known him for nine years and even though we've just recently started talking I don't want to mess up and lose him.

I pull out my phone and text him.

I miss you

- Dean

I sat my phone down and it started ringing. That was quick.

You just saw me ten minutes ago

- Cas

Yes, but I really like you. Tomorrow isn't coming fast enough.

~Dean

Someone is being clingy. I like it though. But Dean. My dad is very strict. No phone past ten and it's nine - fifty six.

- Castiel

Awe come on you have four minutes to text you cute things like hearts and call you beautiful. Its still basically not ten yet.

-Dean

You hAve three minutes Mr.Winchester to say what you need to.

- Castiel

Well I like you a lot. And tomorrow we are going to cuddle and eat popcorn. And I'll play with your hair in a cute way. And I can't wait till I see those eyes of yours. Your hair is always in a cute messy way it's perfect. I seriously love your hair. And eyes. And your clothes. Its all just perfect.

-Dean

Your being sappy. But I thank you for what you said. It actually does mean a lot to me.

- Castiel

No problem. Ugh it's ten. Orders are orders. I'll be there around ten. Bye. Xoxo

-Dean

You are very sappy😂. I'll see you then. Bye Dean.

I sat my phone down and shut my lamp off. He is perfect. Theres nothing wrong with him. Besides what Crowley does to him but other than that nothing. He's legit amazing and just.... Perfect. There's not another word for it.

I feel asleep that night thinking about Cas.