Chapter One ~ Castiel

Dean Winchester. That's all I think about but it's never going to happen I mean he's the most popular guy in school. Besides my dad says that I shouldn't date guys.

It's a sin to date a guy and he said that if I still like them at the end of the school year he'll put me in a camp. Apparently this camp will heal me.

Let's face it though, it's not a disease so I'll never be healed. I'm also going to be eighteen in two months and school doesn't end for another four so he can't do anything about it.

Basically my dad is a abusive alcoholic homophobe. My mom died when I was about six years old. He started to hit me when I was about eight. I have three other siblings but when they weren't home that's when he beat me.

At the age nine my brother Gabriel noticed the first bruise. My dad was super drunk and he didn't care where he hit me. He's usually cautious but not that time.

My older siblings immediately left us when they were almost seventeen. They went to live with my uncle Chuck. Lucifer and Micheal left. Their twins. Then my older sister Anna who is in college left when I was eleven.

Gabriel is a year older than me so he still lives here but of course I'm the only one that goes to High School anymore.

Anyway I'm Castiel. I'm gay, seventeen, have jet black hair with blue eyes, I love my trenchcoat, I am a senior and I'm in love with a football player named Dean Winchester.

Above a picture of what Castiel looks like. Just more blue eyes, and wearing a trench coat. His hair is also jet black. But yeah.