Cupcake War! (Chica x [M]Reader x T.Chica)

Chica x [Male]Reader x Toy Chica

   You are in quite the  predicament. Two very good friends of yours, Charlotte(Chica) and T-Chi,  both want to spend Saturday morning with you. This would be fine except  for the fact that they asked you at different times and they both want  to go to the local mall. The worst part is that they want to get  cupcakes from competing vendors.

Oh, and did I mention they outright hate each other? Yeah, that's pretty bad too.

     T-Chi told you once that it was because of something in high school  that involved a boy they both crushed on. Apparently, he distanced  himself from the two of them and they blamed each other for it. It seems  that tension followed them into adulthood. Still, you couldn't help but  find their constant bickering amusing. It's almost as if their sisters!

Though, you had a feeling that this would not end in a humorous way.

~~*~~

Your arm is already in pain and you're not even halfway in the mall...

     You're currently being led- or rather dragged, across the floor of  the center by Charlotte, who ran around excitedly. She looked pretty  young for her age, a blonde ponytail flying in your face with her  chicken beret popping into view every now and then. You found her  seemingly limitless energy amusing in its own right, but right now it  was hard to keep up with. Luckily you made it to an escalator so you  could catch your breath.

"Can we...slow down a little?", you gasped while holding onto the rail, "I can't run much longer."

"But  the Cupcake Factory is having a special sale on their Red Velvet  Surprise!", the girl said almost giddily, "We gotta get there before the  line gets too lo-"

    She stopped herself as you made it to the  top, the food court straight ahead. You were still panting, so you  didn't see why Charlotte stopped herself. However, you paled when you  saw the reason. Standing near the food court with hands at her hips was  T-Chi. Unlike Charlotte who usually covered up, she wore  more...provocative clothing. Along with that, her personality was that  of a rich girl, though not as stuck-up. While it is true that she has a  generous amount of money and shows that quite well, she barely shows  that. Instead, she simply shows off outfits and accessories for a  reaction- if not that then jovial fun. She's currently wearing a small  purple tank top with a black skirt, red shoes at the end of her slender  legs as light blue eyes glared at the two of you.

"T-T-Chi!", you stuttered out as you remembered her invitation, "I can explain!"

"Really,  now...", she muttered as she walked right up to the ponytail girl, her  short blonde hair swaying slightly. The two simply stared at each other,  Charlotte coming up to about T-Chi's neck.

"I see you've brought Little Miss Cow with you.", she remarked.

"I'm surprised Miss Stuck-Up is here. I'd expect her to be getting a high-detailed pedicure.", the shorter female rebutted.

"Okay,  let's just calm down a bit.", you said as you separated the two, "To  make it short, both of you asked me to come to the mall for cupcakes  this morning. I didn't want to hurt your feelings, so I thought we could  work something out."

The taller of the two laughed sarcastically, "Oh (m/n), you must be joking. The day I hang out with her is the day I go into a hippo exhibit in a zoo."

"Oh please.", Charlotte growled, "If I knew you were here, I should've bought a mirror to put on my face!"

"Why I oughta-"