Illusion of Reality(G.Freddy)

You hated life. Period. AbsolutelyHATED it.

The reason? You had the tendency to hallucinate a lot. It started when you were young, maybe 10 or so. You started to see strange creatures appearing and disappearing at times, but when you told your parents they didn't seem to see them. It seemed to progress as time went on and soon you were diagnosed with schizophrenia, though it didn't seem as severe as some may think. Once you learned about it, you simply accepted it as a part of your life. When you saw those strange creatures, you didn't pay them much mind, though you still looked at them out of curiosity and fascination.

    Unfortunately, this didn't go well on the social ladder. Once you reached high school, your "secret" somehow leaked out. Suffice to say, you became bombarded with insults calling you insane. You tried your best to ignore them, but some drove deep. You were at least lucky enough to hide your emotions. In school, you seemed like a complete zombie, barely showing any type of emotion at all, but outside, the shell broke. You kept trying to keep yourself strong, but it honestly got more difficult.

    You're 18 now, still in high school and still bullied.You kept that from your parents, though, so as to not worry them too much. This was the time when you needed to get a job to provide income for yourself. You already had a car thanks to your dad, but you were getting close to that point where you had to fend for yourself. After checking out ads,you found one for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Turns out they needed a nightguard- a rather simple position, but a good job to start off with. You remember hearing rumors about that place, but they mostly faded into memory.

The job is..interesting.

    After starting out the first night, you found out that the animatronics were haunted- based on the phone call at least. The first one you met was Bonnie, who was surprised to see you playing Minecraft on your phone. From him, you met the other three and found out they could turn into humans. You grew to be pretty good friends. Freddy was like a protective brother, Chica was a fun sister, Bonnie was your best friend, and Foxy was..a friend- it was hard to tell with him. Never the less, you enjoyed them all, but you thought you could see someone looking at you from the shadows. You just passed it off as another hallucination.

~~*~~

    It's your third night now and you couldn't stop thinking about what you saw looking at you from the shadows. You still saw it occasionally, so it obviously wasn't a figment of your imagination. When you told the others, they seemed to smirk as if they knew what it was. You decided to ignore it for the time being. Though, you could see those white pinpricks looking again and your curiosity finally hit its peak! Without even thinking, you walked out of your office to find out what it was. It eventually led you to the backstage area, which you saw before on the cameras.

    When you looked inside, it looked normal. The wierd looking robo-skeleton thingy was still on the table, along with some spare heads laying upon the shelves. Though, you noticed something strange when you looked to your left, and you froze just from the shock of it. In the corner, under the camera, was a golden freddy costume. It looked rather dirty and had empty eye sockets. What caught your interest were the small white dots in the suit's sockets. You just stood there in silence, staring at the golden bear, which just continued to look at you with it's glowing pupils.

"Uhh...", you managed. The suit seemed to perk up, as if it weren't paying attention at all. After a few seconds, it turned into a human. It was male, and a pretty handsome one at that. He was wearing dress pants and shoes, along with a yellow vest, similar to Freddy's brown one. He wore a dark blue tophat and bowtie, also similar to Freddy's. His blonde hair looked rather disheveled with two yellow bear ears poking out, but you were mostly entrailed by his eyes, which were the same as the suit's.

"I- uh..sorry about s-staring...",the male stuttered, looking down with a small blush.

You broke out of your trance and focused on him, "Oh,um..it's alright. What's your name?"

The boy's blush seemed to darken a bit as he glanced at you, "G-goldie.."

You couldn't help but giggle at his shyness, "No need to be shy."

~~*~~

    By the end of your shift, you and Goldie seemed to have became really close friends. You mostly spent the night talking and getting to know each other. He seemed to relate to you on some levels. He saw himself as a hallucination sometimes, but not too often. When you told him about your schizophrenia, he seemed mildly interested in it, particularly about your more common hallucinations. It was..comforting, something about the blonde seemed welcoming and refreshing to you. It was because of this that you were reluctant to go home.

"W-will I see you again?", Goldie asked with another blush.

"Of course.", you said, also blushing a little.

"OH MY GOD, KISS ALREADY!", you both looked over to see the other four looking with wriggling eyebrows. This caused both of you to blush and stutter.

"There's no escape...", Bonnie said eerily, "Your love shall be known by all!"

"It's obvious you like each other.", Freddy said calmly, "Just do it already."

    You both looked at each other with wild blushes and slowly leaned in. As soon as your lips touched, Chica ended up squealing like a fangirl. Bonnie and Freddy smirked while Foxy snickered.

"I totally ship it."

"Stop it."