Pizza Buddy(Shadow Bonnie)

Something strange is going on.You've worked at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza for a few weeks now, and things were pretty great! You made friends with the animatronics, including the old models, and grew to enjoy their company. Though, around the second week, something happened. For some reason, there was always a pan of pizza on the desk. It tasted fantastic, but you didn't know who made it.

    When you asked the animatronics, they all denied it. You knew their personalities to the point that you'd expect their behaviors. Toy Freddy is proper and mostly kept to the stage, Toy Bonnie's a bit wacky and spent time in the kitchen with Toy Chica, who acts like a jealous teen at times. Mangle spends most of her time in one of the party rooms for some reason and Balloon Boy... You don't really know since he's the most annoying. As for the older models, they stayed in the Parts and Service room and chatted. Beyond that, the one who made you the pizza is a complete mystery!

~~*~~

Walking into your office, you notice another pizza, as you expected. What you didn't expect was a note attached to it, which you curiously read.

Bring it to Party Room 1

    This scared you a little. As much as you knew your way around the pizzeria, it is scary knowing you're being asked to go to one of the party rooms alone..at night..with a pizza. On the other hand, it made you curious as well. You suspected that you may have a secret admirer, but didn't think it would be one of the animatronics since they only saw you as a friend. You blushed at the thought, since the male animatronics are quite handsome as humans- especially Toy Bonnie. His vibrant green eyes, outgoing personality, adorable rabbit ears and buck teeth!

    You shook these thoughts out of your head and picked up the warm pizza. As you walked down the dark corridor, your thoughts drifted to who made the pizzas for you. It is a nice gesture, yeah, but the mystery of whoever made it constantly poked at your mind. Since this dilemma started, it became harder and harder to ignore the question. Before you knew it, you were in the party room. It was darker than you expected it to be, only seeing a few tables with the door open. You carefully set the pizza down and felt around for the light switch.

    As you were doing that, a sudden feeling of unease filled your body. It feels like you're being watched, but nothing broke the darkness of the room. You tried your best to calm down, but the unease continued to pester you. You finally found the light switch, but froze. You felt a presence behind you, an unfamiliar one. You showed hesitation for a moment, not knowing who was behind you. Are they male? Is it a psycho killer? IS IT THE GRAPE MAN?!(Ok,that one was a joke...)

    You decided to take the sensible route, at least in your opinion. You simultaneously flipped the lights on and brought your leg up behind you, kicking your "stalker". However, they somehow caught your foot before it hit anything. You quickly retracted it and ran out the room, trying not to look back. Unfortunately, your curiosity said 'screw it' and you took the chance. Through the darkness of the hall you could see two white dots breaking through. You didn't get to look at them for long because you unceremoniously bumped into your desk, falling into unconsciousness in seconds.

~~*~~

    You open your eyes to find yourself on a couch, a blanket tossed over you. To your left was a flat screen T.V with a few DVDs. You recognized this to be the employee lounge. A small lamp sat on a table beside the couch, illuminating the room. You smelled something familiar and looked on the table separating the couch from the T.V ,finding the same pizza from before, seemingly reheated. The door suddenly opened, drawing your attention. When you saw who opened it, you couldn't hide a small blush from appearing.

    Standing in the doorway was a man. He looked as tall as T.B, who was taller than you by a few inches. He wore a grey shirt with a black jacket over it. Dress pants and shoes adorned his lower half as you observed him further. Uou noticed a few things that set him apart. For one, his skin is slightly pale, as if he saw a ghost- except for his relatively expressionless face. Another thing is the black rabbit ears attached to his head that twitched slightly as his eyes glanced over you. Speaking of, his eyes were black with white dots in them. You quickly recognized them as what you saw in the hallway before you passed out. Remembering that...

"YOU!", you exclaimed out of rage, glaring daggers at the male, who flinched slightly at your voice.

"W-what?", he asked, slightly scared since you look pretty ready to kill.

"You're the one who was in the party room, wasn't it?", you asked in a calmer, yet firm tone.

    The man cowered and his rabbit ears fell flat, as if he were a child getting scolded. After a bit, he nodded. You couldn't help but find his behavior adorable, like a puppy when it got caught doing something bad. That, and you couldn't stop admiring his form. He looked similar to Toy Bonnie in terms of rabbit ears and messy hair, but that was about it. You decided to ask about what started this whole thing anyway.

"Why'd you make those pizzas for me?"

His cheeks took on a light pink color as he answered, "Well..you seemed really nice, and I wanted to s-surprise you. So I made pizzas for you."

    When he was done, his face was almost completely flushed. This only made him more adorable to you, seeing that he was so shy that he wanted to surprise you with pizzas. You smiled a little, starting to like this stranger's personality and slight charm. You got up from the couch and walked over to him. Now that you saw him at his full height, he looked taller than you originally thought by a few good inches. You smiled at him and held a hand out.

"I guess we got off on the wrong foot.", you said kindly, "I'm (Y/n)."

The man hesitated before grabbing your hand with his own, a small smile on his face, "Shadow."

This is the beginning of something cute.