The Man Behind The Slaughter(Vincent x [Male]Reader)

A.N: Yes,I am calling him Vincent.I don't care if his name's Afton or whatever,plus it's getting annoying with people shoving that theory down people's throats.In other words,fuck you,people who say his name's Afton.I'll keep calling him Vincent because I feel like that suits him more.

"Why do I have to work with him again?", you asked tiredly to Mike,who was walking next to you.

"Because I got moved to the day shift, and there has to be two guards.", the tall male said with a groan. You were both working at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, and Mike got moved to the day shift due to sleep problems affecting him. Not much happens at night, but the manager still puts two guards in the office in case something happens. You had known Mike since college, so you were pretty good friends.

The guy you had to work with was Vincent, who Mike described as "the most insane person on the planet". He always told you about him when he had free time. The most he said was that he had a skin condition that made his skin purple and his eyes go white at times, which made you kind of excited to meet him as you sometimes embraced the weird. You were also a big fan of a game series called "Five Nights at Pac's", which was basically about murders happening at an arcade place based on Pac Man.

The game itself entailed the player as a guard in the place, and the animatronics in the game come to life and try to attack them. It wasn't necessarily the game itself that got you into it, but the community online. People made pretty cool songs about it, one of which being "It's Been So Long". You very much enjoyed that song because of the chorus and the style the lyric video was in. Your thoughts were broken when you found yourself in front of the building with Mike still beside you.

"He has a knack for being late, so he'll probably get here around 1.", Mike said while looking at his watch, "Call me when you get out-and make sure he doesn't try anything!"

"Alright, Mom...", you said with a small chuckle, "Seriously dude, I'll be fine. You're talking to the guy who binged FnaP comic dubs for three hours straight."

He sighed while rolling his eyes, "I know, it's just...just don't do anything crazy, alright?"

"Pfft, like I'd do anything crazy..."

~~*~~

Honk

"Ha! It really does honk!"

Getting bored rather quickly, you decided to play around with the animatronics for a bit. This mostly involved booping Freddy's nose for ultimate honkage and messing with Bonnie's ears. Although, the place looked pretty spooky at night, almost like something out of a horror movie. Even the animatronics had a creepy vibe to them! You looked at your watch, seeing that it was ten to one. Sighing, you decided to stay in the stuffy office until Vincent comes.

Getting into the wheeled chair, you spun around a bit since things were slow. Your thoughts wandered into space until an idea came to you. If you were gonna wait, you might as well wait with something you really like. Pulling out your phone, you scrolled through your playlist of songs until you reached the one you wanted. You smiled as you put it on speaker and the beating rhythm started.

I dunno what I was thinking,
Leaving my child behind,
Now I suffer the curse and now I am blind

With all this anger, guilt and sadness,
Coming to haunt me forever,
I can't wait for the cliff at the end of the river,

You slowly started mumbling along as the beats got deeper...

Is this revenge I am seeking,
Or seeking someone to avenge me
Stuck in my own paradox I wanna set myself free

Maybe I should chase and find
before they'll try to stop it
It won't be long before I'll become a puppet

You smiled as the chorus came, which was your favorite part.

It's been so long,
Since I last have seen my son
lost to this monster
to the man behind the slaughter

Since you've been gone
I've been singing this stupid song
So I could ponder
The sanity of your mother

You bobbed your head and even tapped your foot a little as the interlude started. You weren't that much of a music person, but when you found what people could make on the internet it got to you. It was like a secret side to yourself that only certain songs could awaken, and you loved every second of it. It was strange to think about, but you weren't complaining.

I wish I lived in the present
With the gift of my past mistakes
But the future keeps luring in like a pack of snakes

Your sweet little eyes, your little smile,
is all I remember
Those fuzzy memories mess with my temper

Justification is killing me
But killing isn't justified
What happened to my son, I'm terrified

It lingers in my mind and the thought keeps on getting bigger,
I'm sorry my sweet baby, I wish I've been there.

This time when the chorus started, you actually stood up and pumped your fists back and forth, letting your wild side take control.

It's been so long,
Since I last have seen my son
lost to this monster
to the man behind the slaughter

So what if it was self-deprecating? It was so damn catchy! You couldn't help but dance and sing along to it. As much as you weren't into music, you had to give the creator their credit. You were so focused on this that you didn't notice a pair of eyes watching you from the left door.

Since you've been gone
I've been singing this stupid song
So I could ponder
The sanity of your mother

It wasn't until the back of your head hit something that you realized someone else was in the room. You quickly turned, completely stopping your dancing as the closing notes started. Standing in the doorway was a pretty tall man, taller than Mike. His skin was a dark shade of purple, along with his clothes and hair-which was in a ponytail. He must have a freaking obsession with it! The only things that weren't purple were the yellow badge on his shirt and his white eyes,which were looking into you own with amusement. The strangest thing by far was the wide smile he had on his face. It wasn't until the song ended that he actually spoke.

"Well then...that was something.", he said with a chuckle.

You blushed slightly and tried to change the subject, "I-uh...you're late!"

"Oh please, I know you're friends with Mike. I see you hang out with him a lot, so he probably told you I'd be late."

Your blush went deeper and you instantly went to the chair, grabbing the tablet, "W-whatever! Let's just get to work..."

Vincent didn't say anything after that, so you assumed he agreed with you and went wandering. Unfortunately, this wasn't the case, as you suddenly felt arms wrap around your waist and lift you out of the chair. This startled you so much that you dropped the tablet on the desk. He took your place in the seat as he held you in his lap, chuckling as you kept trying to break his grip.

"Aw come on~.", he purred, "You know you love it..."

"Shut up~..."

Such humiliation you had to endure...it was worth it, though.