23) The Storm

CreekStep wondered to the end of the hallow. She sat just were she was safe from the rain. The cats had wondered out to train some more but it had started sprinkling. They decided to head home (even though the kits had tried to fight their parents) away from it. And they were all tired so it was really needed. Right after the kits got settled the worst of the worst came in. The rain was so hard that she even worried about the prey. That's not normal. The flashes of lightening almost made her blind and the loud cracks of thunder made her wince from the loud noise. She almost felt deaf. 'How could the kits really be sleeping through this?' She thought while picking up a mouse to take to FireGlaze. FireGlaze was in the two parents den, way bigger than the kits. The kits shared a den, but the parents had already decided they would have their own soon, just how they wanted it.

CreekStep and FireGlaze had eaten their mouse and went to check the weather. One thing that wasn't the same was the rain. It had calmed down, but other things were still the same. The mother and father went back to their den. They sat and talked about the kits."Do you think they would like it back to the clan?" CreekStep asked."I don't know. I like it here better, but it's your choice as a mother." FireGlaze replied.

CreekStep sat in her nest and fell asleep with FireGlaze cleaning his coat.

CreekStep woke up to Rusty nudging her shoulder. She felt like howling and hissing at the poor kit but it wasn't Rusty's fault she had a scar from a fight and it never disappeared. "Y-Yes?" CreekStep asked in between a yawn. "Mom!" Rusty screeched excitedly. "I think we can go now!"

 "Go where?!

 "To train!" 

"Where's your father?" 

"He went to hunt. He said all the prey in the fresh kill were soggy. He toke them to the river."

"Oh. He should be back soon."

Guys, this is so bad... I need story help! If you have ideas just send me and idea on Insta (shadows._.adventure) or Snap (Shadow.ball). But not on here because my messages aren't working. I'm trieng to work on that! By!!🐈I will update soon, again😂

381 words (sad sad saaaadddd😂)

❤️XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX❤️