Chapter 14

CreekStep waited for all her clan mates to settle down. It would soon be moon high. When they all settled she headed out the den. The moon light shone on her pelt and made it look like a shining diamond. What could this cat want? She wondered.

When she got close to the fallen oak tree she saw FireGlaze Sitting on the tree licking his paw clean. Once he noticed her he meowed "It's about time!". He sounded happy. CreekStep asked him what he wanted. He said "I just want to tell you that I am very thankful that you saved my life. I could be crow food right now if it wasn't for you. A-also... I think I might like you." CreekStep looked very surprised and at the same time confused. "Um, thank you! You are very kind." CreekStep smiled at the warrior. "Can we meet tomorrow night, once more  here at Moon High?". CreekStep smiled. "Yes! Of course." She responded with a low voice. She gave him a little lick on the nose. He smiled. "Bye" he said. "Bye".

CreekStep trotted back over to camp and squeezed through the Warrior den. She finally settled down thinking about her new friend. She dozed of thinking of him.
I am sorry about my writing. I am not a good book writer. This is a super SHORT chapter and I am sorry for that. I do not have a lot of time to work on these because of school and homework. Also I am sad about my dog dying so it has slowed me down. And yes I know, this is a stupid book and it is not going by the description because it is going to take me a while to get to the actual description part like when it says "She finds a path in her life she does not want to take. Why is this? Read to find out.", it probably just confuses everyone because there saying in there mind "What is this? The description is SO wrong. What is the point of a description if it doesn't follow a story?" Sorry I am just trying to say... bare with me on this.