Chapter 13

CreekStep immediately awoke from the dream. What was this telling her. She forced it to the back of her mind she would not worry about it right now. She headed out of the den into the sunny camp. Most cats were awake except for most elders and some warriors. MoonStar asked to see her. She ordered her with the border patrol this morning. They had been smelling and seeing BloodClan cats around the border. They set out to the borders.

Once they got close enough to smell or notice any cats they stoped. If there were any cats CreekStep and the other cats did not want them to know they were their. CreekStep opened her mouth. She went deep into her smell and scented fresh cats from BloodClan. She then saw 4 cats huddled together. They were speaking but to low for her to hear. She flicked her tail to FeatherWing, who seemed to understand. She told the other 3 cats with her,  CrookedJaw, LightBreeze, and AshEye. They stepped forward until they were close enough to hear. They were talking about a fight. We're they going to attack? The LightClan ( CreekStep's clan) warriors stood very still. One of the strongest warriors was talking about an attack. His name was BloodyClaw.

When CrookedJaw stepped forward, he accidentally snapped a twig. The Warriors from BloodClan looked forward right into there eyes. CreekStep and the others stepped forward. BloodyClaw ordered one of the youngest male warriors named FireGlaze to attack CreekStep. FireGlaze studdered "M-me?" BloodyClaw yelled at the Warrior "HECK YES!!". FireGlaze seemed startled by the Warriors tone and statement. CreekStep looked startled along with FireGlaze. FireGlaze charged at CreekStep. At the same time a huge oak tree snapped and started falling. It was about to squish FireGlaze but CreekStep grabbed him just in time for the tree to land on the ground. FireGlaze shaking with fear looked back at CreekStep who's eyes were shining with fear. "Ha!" Said FeatherWing. "StarClan declares no fight today!" As the cats walked off BloodyClaw ordered FireGlaze back over. FireGlaze stopped in his tracks and turned back to CreekStep. He said "Meet me here tonight at Moon High.". As soon as he finished BloodyClaw yelled at him "NOW!". CreekStep headed back to camp with her clan mates. What did he mean? She thought. What does he want with me? She wondered this the whole way back.