Chapter 24 - Love us (part 2)

Start from the beginning

" You're soaked, my gorgeous love. " Sean discovers as he rubs two fingers near my entrance. Well, they have been teasing me for a while now, so no wonder. His hands on both sides of my head now, he comes down for a sweet kiss, then he looks at me with so much love I want to cry from happiness. He studies me for a while before talking again.

" Still sure about this, Pookie? "

I don't answer. I just take him in my unoccupied hand and squeeze his length gently. Closing his eyes for a second, his mouth opens slightly.

" Uuuuh... "

It's the only sound coming out of his beautiful lips and it drives me crazy. It's low, deep and all male. Owen grabs a condom from... I don't know where and I stop him from giving it to Sean.

" Mr. Dumbledore made me see a Mediwizard before I came to Hogwarts. I asked him to perform a charm so I could not become pregnant unless I go see him again so he can do the counter charm himself. You can ask Mr. Dumbledore. He has the documents. "

" We're clean. We had our complete physical right before we came here. " Owen informs me before pushing his hips forward against both of our hands. His mouth connects with my breast and Sean slowly enters me, coming for a more languorous kiss. I'm floating. This is bliss. As Sean finally settles completely inside of me, I lift one of my legs around his hip and I start to move because he's not. At all. I think he's afraid of hurting me. He's not. He's really not.

" I think our girl wants you to move, Sean. You should comply. Give it one long stroke. " Owen commands his brother. I open my mouth and lick the tip of his length before licking it from base to tip tentatively. It's not like I'm an expert or anything. He seems to really appreciate my effort though as he moans and strokes my hair before fisting it gently into a ponytail, his gray eyes fixed on me with so much lust that I feel myself getting even wetter than I already am and I squeeze Sean from the inside.

" Uuuuh, Sang... " I hear him breathe out and I can't help but arching my back as he enters me again, moving in and out slowly, increasing his pace as we are loving each other with so much passion that actual tears are streaming down my cheeks. It's so perfect. I love the sounds coming out of Sean's mouth. 

" Come for us, beautiful girl. " Murmurs Owen as his hand goes to my bundle of nerves, applying pressure on it, his fingers nearing my entrance. Sean squeezes my breasts and bites down on one nipple and I can't stop the pleasure that is exploding inside of me. It's magical. It's beautiful. I know I'm crying out both their names and I think I hear Sean saying mine too as he lays on top of me. He's careful not to put all of his weight to avoid crushing me. We're slick with oil and sweat and I don't care. I'm happy. For once in my life, I feel completely loved. As I try to keep my emotions from spilling everywhere, I take deep breathes and caress my men's cheeks. Okay, Owen's cheek ... That you can actually find on his face and Sean's backside's cheek. I squeeze that one, making him laugh a little. It's a little muffled because his face is currently on my hair but as long as he doesn't suffocate, I don't care. 

" That was... So good, Pookie... "

" I agree... I love you both so much! " I tell them after a long contented sigh. That is when I feel kisses on my skin and teeth grazing my nipples. Whoaaa. Both? Sean's face is definitely not in my hair anymore. I feel my body coming to life again as Owen positions himself between my legs and lifts me in a sitting position, impaling me slowly.

" Are you sore? " he asks me, looking a little worried. 

" I don't want to hurt you, my darling. "

" You're not. "

That seems to reassure him as he lifts my hips up and pushes his pelvis up as I push down. Sean bites my earlobe as Owen pushes in again. It doesn't take long for me to have another mind blowing orgasm. They're much too talented for me to have time to even think about counting the tiles on the ceiling. Frankly, I can't even think of anything except what they're doing to me. 

When Owen lets himself go, it's beautiful and spectacular. The sound he makes is so intoxicating and sexual that I come one last time with him. Those two are... Wow. I'm going to have to ask them a repeat. 

" Sleep well, Lovie. " I hear Owen say. I feel the bed moving a little and I think Owen has gone in his private bathroom. A minute later, he's back and Sean is pressing a kiss on my temple as Owen cleans the most private part of my body with a washcloth. He's being very gentle and loving. What did I do to deserve those wonderful men?

" We should... Do this... Again... Soon... " I mumble almost incoherently as my eyelids are closing. I hear both of them chuckling as they kiss me goodnight, Owen spooning me from behind and Sean enveloping me in his arms, one of his legs between mine. I drift into a deep sleep, dreaming all night about a perfect future with the fourteen loves of my life.

***

" Pookie... It's morning! The sun is shining outside and we need to clean ourselves because I'm afraid we're still covered in massage oil and Owen's sheets too. Are you up for a shower? "

" If you're not up, I am. " 

" Owen! " I cry out, mocking outrage but it doesn't last because I start to laugh right after. His eyes are bright and he looks so happy this morning. Both of them, really. I can understand why. I am happy too.

" Would you... Join me? " I ask tentatively. I'm new at this. I'm still shy! No answer is coming from them at all but I don't have any time to dwell on it because Owen takes me in his arms, puts me on his shoulder and drags me to his bathroom as Sean spanks my naked butt, joyfully following us. I can't help but laugh at their antics.

" Prepare yourself, Pumpkin! We'll do our job so well that there will be no oily bits when we're done! "

Before the bathroom door closes, I hear Owen's door opening and a thick Russian accent.

" Smells like my Milashka had her cherry popped. "

" Raven! You can't say it like that! "

" How do you want me to tell you the truth, Babe? "

" Ugh... Just let them be until breakfast. "

" Okay. I'll just try to pop yours again, then. "

" That's impossible. "

" I know, but it will be fun to try! "

I giggle all the way to the shower and Sean proceeds to give me the cure while they get me squeaky clean...

" So, Lovie, do you remember your name? "

" Not until this afternoon, Owen. Just like you said. "