Chapter 30 - The Doc is The Boss!

Thanks to savinggoddess for giving me the general idea of how Sean could save them all. You're a genius! <3 This is it, guys! The final chapter! I may add funny moments in their future sometimes. You never know. ;) I thought it would be the perfect name for the last chapter. 😜This was my first story on Wattpad. I think I started it in January 2017, so it's been quite a long time! It's also the first story I have ever written in English and was kind of a test for me. I still have a lot to learn, obviously but it helped me a lot. You helped me a lot. I'd like to thank all of you for reading this story, your patience since I wasn't always updating regularly. You have been very nice to me and I'm so lucky to have found this wonderful group of people. <3

It's such a beautiful day! Never in a million years would I have thought that Snape could be nice to any of Pookie's boyfriends

It's such a beautiful day! Never in a million years would I have thought that Snape could be nice to any of Pookie's boyfriends. But it happened, friends! It did and who's the lucky dog? I am! Not only is he being kind of nice to me but he's also trusting the good doctor to cook with him! Ha! I have been beyond happy since he told me this morning we were going to do a barbecue in the backyard for everyone. That was after Sang and Gabriel came out of the painting on the wall of his bedroom. Judging by the way Gabe couldn't keep his hands off her, I would say they had a very ahem! great time. I may have kidnapped her for a few kisses and mild petting for a couple of minutes down the hall near the second floor's bathroom before they all left to pick up some things we were going to need with how many guests we're having at home this weekend. I really need to stop making out with her in corridors. 

Moody, Mr. Dumbledore, Luna, Theo, and Snape are here. Most of them decided to be there in case Sang's uncle is planning an attack. Sang and Gabriel explained their plan and Moody and Albus agreed to it, giving their opinion on how they should proceed and prepare for it.

When they left, Snape gave me sauces and spices to mix together to create the special Snape sauce for the barbecue. He even brought me The Half-Blood Prince Cookbook with all the steps to create the sauce. I asked if I could use a cauldron, to be witchy fancy and my wish was granted, like the good fairy godfather he became for me this morning! He's gritting his teeth together every time I call him that but I'm sure he secretly likes it! Who could resist my natural charm?