Chapter 19

a/n: Hello, all of you gorgeous people ❤

Quick little note to say thank you to the lovely ladies who answered my survey in the Academy fan fiction group on FB! I struggled to decide who's pov it was going to be and I'm so glad to have found this group, OMG! You can't imagine how much! Hahaha! You are truly amazing people! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter xxx.

I'm going to strangle him

I'm going to strangle him. This has gone too far. You can't make chocolate chips pancakes with chocolate batter. That's way too much fucking sugar! He had the audacity to call it the ' death by chocolate pancakes '. There's even chocolate syrup all over them! But that's not all. He told me he was going to give a mountain of those to Sang. For breakfast. Now, I can't find him anywhere and I suspect he's already in her room. I'm too tired for this. I spent the whole night patrolling our common room with Nathan and Raven. Nothing happened, except that Luke was finally able to put cameras in that weird Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher's office. Took us forever to be able to go in there without him or his parrot noticing. I hate that bird.

Sang Baby doesn't need to get more excited today. She's already going to get a surprise so triple-chocolate pancakes aren't necessary! What surprise? You're way too curious, you know? You'll see when she'll see. I'm not giving away any clue. Not even if you bat your eyelashes at me. Not even if you give me a healthy meal. Nope! Not even if you do that. Wow. You perv'... I feel a little dirty now. Thank you so much.

All you need to know is that it involves Hagrid and Luna. Mostly Hagrid, though. Let's just say that we needed them for this or else she was going to end up with... Oh, you're good! You almost got me! I almost told you.

" You, little shit! I can hear you snickering! " I growl at my brother. It sounds like he's in my Baby's room like I thought. He's gonna get it! I don't care if they're still asleep. I'm going in! Right this instant. Like, now... Maybe I should wait. What if Luke is playing a trick on me and he's not even in there for real? 

" Smells.... Like... Chocolate... Hmmmmmmm... " I hear her moan. That's it! I barge in Sang Baby's bedroom, fuming and puffing like the Hogwart's Express and I don't give a shit!

" Luke, you shithead! Give me that crap you cooked and no harm will be done! I swear you did this on purp... Whaaaa? "

I have no words. What I'm seeing right now is so perfect that I can't divert my eyes or move. Sang is sitting on her bed, blinking back sleepy eyes at me, naked. I mean, there's no clothes on her, judging by the fact that I can see her breasts so I imagine that if her boobs are free, the rest must be too. Not that I can see what's underneath her blanket.