UT!Sans x UF!Sans - Sleepover

A few days before:

"Okay, why are we here again?"

The little flower with the bright yellow petals grumbled annoyed and hissed at Frisk once again as he pet his head.

"Because Frisk had just a wonderful idea he wanted to tell us about. You absolutely must hear it!"

"If Toriel supports it it must be something good and not evil like Flowey screamed into my ears when you called us."

The small Skeleton snickered slightly and looked up into the big Furrys light blue eyes which examined him interested.

"You have ears Sans?"

"Always at hand."

With a mischievous smile Sans pulled out a plastic hand with two plastic ears glued onto the palm.

"Brother...do you always keep this...thing at Hand?"

"Always Brother."

With that he pulled out another plastic hand in which he placed the plastic hand with the ears attached onto them. Toriel couldn't keep silent anymore and snorted out loud while Papyrus just looked at his older brother very disappointed and absolutely not amused. The other one who didn't look very amused was Asgore, Toriel's former husband and king of all Underground, as he had to watch his former wife and Sans get along together so well. Almost too well for him to like so he barged in, clearing his throat loudly to get everyones attention.

"If I remember correctly it was Frisk who asked us all here so I propose we hear him out before we get back to personal business."

"THAT'S RIGHT OLD MAN! LET THE LIL' HUMAN TALK! LOOK HOW SHOCKED HE IS!"

"I-I think that is...b-because you scared him with...suddenly talking so loudly..."

"A REAL SOLDIER NEVER JUMPS!"

"I know...Sweetheart..."

Alphys blushed as she said that and was about to rush out of the room as Undyne held her back and kissed her forcefully.

"That made me jump just now."

The Fish-woman's voice grew seductive as she held her yellow skinned girlfriend in her strong arms. Now it was Toriel's time to clear her throat.

"To get back to why you came here...Frisk. Would you mind?"

The little boy in the striped pullover nodded energetically and took some notes from the shelf as well as the still grumbling Flowey. First he showed them a note saying:

'I want to have a sleepover with all of you!'

A lot of hearts were scribbled on the paper as well as flowers and little drawings of all the members in the room. As he was sure that everyone had read the text he showed them the next one:

'I want everyone to be there! All the other Yous as well!'

Now:

"Why do I have to be in a room with you?! I only came because of Frisk so I should be sleeping with him and not some of that foolish kings stupid underlings!"

"Well, the boy did say that all same >yous< are to stay at a home in one of the universes. It was no new information."

The calm Skeleton with the fluffy, blue jacket smiled sleepily at the one with the bright red, spiked collar around his neck. The complaining one just groaned and pulled the leash on his collar to calm himself down. With an heavy sigh he let go of the leash after a while and turned around to the door, going out without looking back.