You guys are amazing!!

First of all...you guys are amazing! I mean when i'm updating...after a few minutes there are already more than 20 of you that have read it! I feel really happy everytime i see that. It gives me new motivation to keep on writing on this story. Thank you all for that! It's great to have you all as a community! Sometimes when i read one of the 'older Oneshots' i wrote i think holy moly ew how could my readers stand this and keep on reading this story even tho this is so shit?! That's why i'm really grateful to you all that you have stayed with me even tho i don't update regularly, my mother tongue's not english and some of my writings are really bad! Thank you all very very much! I don't know what i would do without you! No joking! Also we reached over 50.000 readers! How did i attract that many people to read my story? How?! It's a total mistery to me....Please everyone. Read this so i can be sure that everyone here knows how much this means to me. Because it means a lot to me! At first i felt really weird when i wrote smut but you made me feel like it's normal, like it's totally fine to write this. And i will keep going now. Whatever happens. I will keep going and write every single one of those requests i have on my list! I swear to god i will write every single one even if i begin to hate undertale or to hate to write this! I will finish what i began! And i hope you all will stay with me! That's all i wanted to tell you. I'm normally not good with such words but i just needed to tell you how much this means to me.....well now i'm repeating myself again.

Oh and please don' click away just yet...i'm having a flow of words right now. And i want to introduce someone to you .Nononono! Don't click away! Don't skip! Please! This is really really important to me! Just as important as to tell you guys how amazing you are! Because you are really really amazing! I want to promote someone who is really really important me. I want to promote my best friend JakenNaKokoro

I watched over her stories for a while now and i'm noticing that she just doesn't get many readers. It doesn't matter how many chapters she has or how good she is at writing. It seems like nobody recognizes her talent. She is a great author and a great friend. She once slept at my house and we were planning her next chapter for one of her stories the whole night long. It was really funny. And because of i know how good she is at writing and how friendly she is in person i'm so sad about her stories not getting recognized.

Even tho it shouldn't be my problem because they aren't my stories i feel bad for her not getting much attention and i feel responsible a little because my stories are english and hers are german so even if i promote her like i'm doing right now i don't think it would have that much affect. But i have hope that he few people beneath you that can understand german will search her up, read her stories and support her with all they've got. If she wanted me to i would translate her whole story into english, every single chapter she writes. Just to show people all over the world that they're missing out on something and to give those people a chance to get to know her story without having to learn german.

She is the most important friend for me because out of all my friends she's the one who i know the longest and she helped me a lot through difficult moments and supported me when i was unsure about myself. I don't know if she even knows how important she is for me. But if she reads this, i'm sure she will understand. It would be a great loss for me if i would lose her. So i beg of all of you to go and support her. Give her and her stories a chance. If you want i will translate everything into english and show you again so all of you have a chance to read it. At the moment she's writing on a free fanfiction and a spideypool story and both are absolutely great. She probably is better than me anyways at writing. I hope you will give her a chance. I beg of everyone to go and support her. Vote on her story, comment. Please just don't leave us hanging.

Oh geez. I'm having tears in my eyes right now. I should better keep going with something that won't nearyl make me cry. So i also want to promote someone else. She also is a german author and her name is xXEliskaXx

I've had contact with her for a while now and she writes an awesome story which is called 'russisches ballett' in german and russian ballet if you would translate it into english. She's a great Author, one of the bests i've ever known and way better than many authors from published books i've read. And believe me. I read a whole lotta books already. Anyways. She's great at writing and a very friendly person, always replying to comments, thanking for votes comments and when you're following her. She also wants to publish her story as a book and she is working on an homepage for her book right now. I drew a fanart for her. It didn't look great but i was still honored to get the chance to have more contact to her through that. So i would like you to support her as well if you love gay couple storys. She's great at what she does and very friendly. Oh and she looks beautiful. If you have ever seen her. She could be a model.

Thanks for everyone who read through this. It would be very important for me if you'd check those two out. And don't worry. I won't do any more A/N's for the time being because i don't want my book existing from just authors notes. Thank you for supporting me and hopefully also the others i promoted.

Stay as awesome and friendly as you have guys.

Over and out with tears in my eyes and emotionally broken down a little!