Chapter 19: Side Effect

After Fluttershy's dramatic thought, she quickly opened her eyes with small tears that were shaking in fear.

When this happened, Canterlot was fully recovered, but Fluttershy fell to the ground, leaving Rainbow Dash floating in the air and particles of magic alone. This caused a problem since the spell was suppose to be a bond, it must start and end with two representatives.

This unexpected turn became a huge problem,

Rainbow Dash's magical essence flickered , her body flinched which cuts off the power and she falls down to the ground, luckily, Pinkie was fast enough to save her from the 10 foot fall.

Everyone was gasping with concern , they couldn't wake Rainbow Dash up, Fluttershy was also feeling weaker than ever, even thought she looks like she's in a bad situation, Rainbow still has it worse, the squad brought both of them to a nearby clinic in Canterlot.

"What happened?" Rarity looked at every pony's face to find an answer.

"I believe Fluttershy broke the process" Luna glanced her vision to Fluttershy.

"I'm sorry.." Fluttershy covers her face with her hair and hooves as she started sobbing.

"Oh! it's ok Fluttershy, you got to save Canterlot anyway" Pinkie comforted her while caressing Fluttershy's back.

"Pinkie's right, it's a good thing that you guys get to finish curing the place" Twilight looked out to the window, seeing ponies coming back to their homes.

They all looked at Rainbow Dash, still unconscious.

This is strange, she's still not awake Twilight thought.  She's been out for 2 hours.

"welp, is it okay if I go out for a bit? I'm really hungry" Pinkie rubbed her belly.

"well, we can't let Pinke Pie starve or else we're all gonna end up-" Applejack's legs shook.

"I love cupcakes" Pinkie stared to the floor, wide-eyed , her mouth formed a small smile which made her look like she's insane.

"Someone get her some candy, quick!" Twilight shouted.

Everyone started to panic, Applejack quickly ran down stairs to find candy.

"Calm down, Pinkie." Rarity trotted close to Pinkie "We'll get you food in no time and you'll feel normal again" 

Pinkie stood, she was down on all-fours, her head started ticking left and right.

"I..want..cupcakes" Pinkie breathed heavily which scared everyone in the room.

Before Pinkie did anything 'surprising', they saw Applejack trotting up the stares with a tasty pastry balancing on top of her head.

Pinkie caught this food's scent , before Applejack could give it to her properly, she jumped to Applejack. Applejack dodged, but then noticed the pastry on her head was gone.

Pinkie was munching the food like a monster who hasn't eaten in days.

After getting her stomach some food, she went back to normal in no time.

"Hey guys, what's with the faces, you peeps look like you've seen a ghost" Pinkie giggled.

Everyone sighed in relief that they didn't turn into cupcakes.

Even with all that fuss that happened, Rainbow still hasn't waken up.

what did I do? Fluttershy formed a worried face. this is all my fault, I'm sorry.

  3 hours later 

It's 7 pm, Rainbow still hasn't waken up yet.

The ponies where having thoughts of her that she already joined the afterlife, but it was impossible , her heart was still beating and she wasn't pale and cold.

She was , in fact, warm and alive.

"That unexpected turn really did something to her" Luna looked at Rainbow with tired eyes.

"I hope she wakes up soon.." Twilight looked down.

"Twilight, could you go out for a bit, I need to speak with Fluttershy alone" Luna glanced at Twilight.

"Of course" Twilight made her way to the door and she trotted downstairs with the the others.

"Fluttershy" Fluttershy's body broke away from her thoughts, as she gave her attention to Princess Luna.

"What happened back then?" 

"I..." Fluttershy looked down to her self. "I had some unnecessary thoughts, which I shouldn't have thought about, I'm sorry" she sobbed a bit, quietly.

Luna was slightly annoyed, how can she stand having an emotional tantrum every stupid hour.

"How-" Luna paused, she hesitated asking her a question that would most likely not help her situation at the moment, so she shut her mouth and let her cry a bit more , so Fluttershy can let it all out, she hoped she'd stop sobbing.

"You should sleep, both of you tried your best to save Canterlot, and it worked, it was a lot of work , we should all get a rest" Luna stood up and trotted to the door, she opened it and left.

Fluttershy sighed.

Goodnight , Dashie.

Morning came, Fluttershy yawned as she looked around the room.

She saw Rainbow Dash..awake.

She quickly stood up and galloped to Rainbow Dash.

"oh Dashie, I'm so glad you're awake, I miss you so much" Fluttershy hugged Rainbow.

"I..I really love you." she sobbed.

"I love you to, best friend" Rainbow hugged back.

Fluttershy was shocked, she pulled away.

She doesn't like me back? what.

"Flutters? what's wrong? and why are we in a..hospital?" Rainbow examined her surroundings.

Fluttershy gasped.

A/N: OK that was something, anyways , this book is ending cuz' I'm almost out of juice for this story T_T , gome~

anyways, I don't know if I'm gonna start a book soon but eh.. 

Anyhoops! did you like this chapter? it's not exactly long but to me , it's kind of long, lmao.

I've been obsessed with snk/aot lately, I don't know if I should share the stories that I made but ehhh, I'm having second thoughts and stuff, lol.

Ok bye, gotta play some League of Legends later, I'm just gonna play aot tribute game because the queue's in League in the early morning take too long, so yeah, bye.