Chapter 13: Back To Business

After a short *cough* long *cough* break, it was time to get back to their journey.
They converged to a huge tree and had a slight chat.

"Ponies, we are close to the Crystal Empire , just several more blocks and stops,
We will see the castle. The mane 6 cheered :D

Everything was actually back to normal, everyone is getting along, including Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. Though , they still had to fix Canterlot and its slippery situation
(Get it? cuz ice is slippery, ok I'll just shut up now) .

The mane 6 does not know what is Luna's plan and what did she do to Princess Celestia.
They still have a lot to ask about Luna and her "doings",
But for now they need to save Canterlot.
After a few more blocks , they finally spot the back of the Crystal Empire's castle.

"Princess Luna, why do we have to go enter at the back of the castle instead of actually using the front entrance?"
Twilight wondered.
"Well.." Luna paused for a moment "I'm used to entering at the back but if you wish to enter at the front you can"
She explained, Twilight just nodded.

They enter in the castle and went straight to the Throne room,
In there, they saw Princess Cadence and Shining Armor.

"Is my sister ok?" Luna asked.
"Yes, she was just removed from the ice an hour ago, and now she's resting" Cadence replied.
Luna bowed her head as a 'thank you' and continued to trot towards them, the mane 6 followed.

"Cadence, I assume you know what is going on?"  Luna said.
Cadence nodded and made a concerned look.
"We should continue this in the meeting room" Cadence insisted.
Luna nodded as they follow Cadence and Shining Armor to the 'meeting room' .
Entering the room, they all sat around the table.

"So any suggestions on how to stop it?" Cadence started.
"Something warm from the heart" Luna suggested.
"Love?"
"It might work"
"But how? We need a new spark in order for it to completely work"

Luna glanced her eyes at Rainbow dash and Fluttershy then back to Cadence.

"We might have them" Luna hinted.
Cadence was puzzled though.
Luna whispered to Cadence all about it, they both nodded at each other after.

"We could use the power of friendship" Twilight suggested. "Love and friendship are the key to victory, love and friendship are similiar, right?"

"No, but we could use another princess's help" Luna said.
"Help? From me? An honor! What do I do??" Twilight jumped.
"We could use all 3 of us, our magic to help the spark grow" Luna explained.
Twilight bowed her head.

From the distance, they heard an ice crack and moved.

"That was so loud, how big was it?" Rarity feeling worried.

"We need to do this quick" Luna stood up "preferably, we do it at night, for now, let's get some rest"

They all left and got ready for bed, they of course, stayed in the Crystal Empire.

Oops how long did the next chapter take? Wahahah, sorry ;w;
Anyways, here it is, I started writing this one a month ago I believe? Then I just continued it and finished it now. Well apologies, anyways, just a few more chapters this book will be finished.