It's a Party!

Hey guys! So umm.. Like I've said in the past few chapters, I'm going to make a special chapter, well this isn't exactly special, but it is a chapter that does not connect with the story of this book but acts as a fun extra!
So hope ya'll enjoy it! K bye.

-----------------------------------------------

There was going to be a party at Pinkie Pie's place and , of course, she invited all her friends! And umm.. A few other ponies, they were all preparing for the Party!

In Fluttershy's cottage, she was getting really panicked because she couldn't find a proper dress for the party.
"I can't wear this, Rarity would fret!" Fluttershy places her hooves on her cheeks "And I don't like it when people are disappointed in me".
She was digging in her closet to find something to wear.

"No" she pulls up a dress she wore last year "no.." She pulls up the clothes she wore when she was still a filly "grr..NO" as she angrily puts down a dress she wore last,last , last year.

"I need help." Fluttershy stood up.

She was heading to Rarity's boutique to ask for advice or at least to borrow a dress that would fit perfectly for her.
She pushes the door as it makes the bell ring.

"Yes? Who is it?" Rarity, coming down the stairs while her voice echoed the room.
Fluttershy trots in to let Rarity notice her.
"Oh! Hello Fluttershy, darling, what brings you here?" Rarity trots up to Fluttershy as she examines Fluttershy by trotting around her, realizing she doesn't seem to be ready
"And shouldn't you be preparing for the party? It starts in an hour"

" well you see... Um.. I don't exactly know what to wear and I'm thinking if you could--"
Fluttershy explained.
"I'll totally help you. Darling! " Rarity said excitedly " Come with me!" As she grabs Fluttershy's hoof and drags her to the many hangers and neatly hanged clothes.
"You can pick what you like!" Rarity insisted, showing her generosity.

Fluttershy looked over the numbers of good dresses, she puts her hoof on her mouth, then to her head to think.
She sees a cheerleader like costume, No
She sees a purple dress with stars on it, No
She sees a cute lolita dress, Umm it's ok? ..nah
Then finally, she sees a breezy dress, simple yet elegant, an okay green yet dashing, It's perfect.

She picks it up, and brings it to Rarity.
"I'd like to borrow this one , please" Fluttershy smiled.
"Sure thing ,darling!" Rarity places the dress on her table "I'll pack it up for you"
Fluttershy gave an 'ok' nod.

In Fluttershy's house, she gets help from Angel , even if Angel doesn't feel like it.
She lets Angel comb her beautiful light pink mane, and styles it with a proper, fancy bun.
Outside her house, was 5 ponies trotting to her door.
"Let's wait for Fluttershy" Twilight said.
"Ok-doki-loki!" Pinkie hopped by the door to knock.
Fluttershy and her critters hear the knock.
"Oh! That must be them" Fluttershy looked around to find Angel, who was just cleaning up the hair accessories,
"Angel, may you please get the door? I still need to get dressed" Fluttershy said. Angel nodded.

Angel opened the door and let the ponies come in and have a seat, or if they don't want a seat, they could just stand.

A few minutes later, Fluttershy still hasn't come out.
"Ughh, what's taking her so long?" Rainbow Dash complained "I'll go check"
Rainbow flew up to Fluttershy's staircase and trotted to her room.
As she pushed the door, Fluttershy was still putting on the dress,
"Oh" Rainbow's eyes widened, she quickly pulled the door closed and leaned against the wall beside it, covering
her eyes.
Fluttershy's cheek turned a light pink for a moment , and continued to finish up putting on the dress.
She gets help from her other critters to put some powder onto her face , and basically putting on some finishing details.
As she finished up, she slowly trots to her door, and takes a moment to breath before opening it. She opens it nervously, seeing Rainbow still sitting down, leaning against the wall by her door.
"Are you done?" Rainbow asked.
Fluttershy blushed for a moment "yes"
Rainbow lets out a sigh, and uncurled herself.
"Rainbow, you do know that, we're ponies, right?" Fluttershy said.
"I know, it's just" Rainbow trying to set her thoughts "I don't know, let's not talk about this"
Fluttershy agreed.

Rainbow flew down with the others and Fluttershy trotted down her stairs.
"Let's go?" Fluttershy smiled.
"Yeahh!!" Everyone else agreed.

They all went to Pinkie's party and, well, partied!
Twilight and Pinkie danced,
Rarity and Applejack danced,
Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash danced,
And the rest of the the ponies who attended in Ponyville,
And of course, their honorable and official dj, Dj-Pon3 , aka Vinyl Scratch, who was jammin' her hits while talking to the classic yet elegant Octavia.

As the awesome dubstep music was playing,
Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash took a break for some snacks,
"Ain't this party great?" Rainbow said loudly
Fluttershy nodded, knowing if she answered with her voice, Rainbow wouldn't heart it.
KNOWING THAT FLUTTERS IS TOO SHY TO TELL HER REAL FEELINGS FOR RAINBO--.

Fluttershy was having a good time with her bestest friend, Rainbow Dash,
Until she felt like, telling Rainbow something very, very, meaning to her.
"So Dash..I-"
"alright ponies, we are going with slowww~" Octavia announced, putting in a "slow dance" piece of hers.
Ponies were partnering up, but some were just moving their heads with the theme and tone.
Rainbow Dash was still beside Fluttershy's , eating almost every snack on the table.
"Umm.. Rainbow Dash, the sky looks beautiful outside, you want to check it out?"
Fluttershy puts up a stepping stone to the success, the success is confessing.
"You're right, come on, let's go up to the roof" Rainbow agreed.

They both trot outside and fly up and sit down at the roof, to enjoy the beautiful sky.
"Look at all the stars" Rainbow lied down.
"Heheh..yeah" Fluttershy looked down, getting all nervous.
"Look, Fluttershy... "  Rainbow sat up, looking down, hiding her facial expressions.
"I think you need to know something, a secret, of mine" Rainbow gives Fluttershy more butterflies.
"Sure, Dashie, you can tell me anything" Fluttershy locks her eyes at Rainbow.

On Rainbow's side, she was getting all nervous,
Omg omg omg omg, how can I say this to her? Wait, what? I might mess up!
I've grown a liking to Fluttershy, the reason why I've sticked with her throughout those years, I can't mess up, I really should not mess this up.
Rainbow thought with such nervousness..

"I...I like..y" say it! After this, I'll ask Pinkie Pie to make her the cupcake she likes
"I like...Pinkie Pie and her cupcakes" WAIT WHY DID I SAY THAT, REVERSE, REVERSE.

"What?" Fluttershy felt confused, and embarassed, because she thought, that it was her.
"I can explain-" Rainbow getting all panicky and giving Fluttershy jazz hooves.
Until Pinkie Pie saw them.
" OH! Hey guys! I was looking for you two, the cake's gonna come and I didn't want you two missing out" Pinkie smiled. "OMG DASHIE I HAVE TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING".

"You should go on ahead" Fluttershy gave a small smile, no matter how sad she is.
"Ok..." Rainbow frowned and flew down back to the party.
Fluttershy lets out a sigh, and looked up to the stars.

"Maybe it wasn't meant to be" Fluttershy sighed, but even if (she thinks) Rainbow liked someone else, it wouldn't stop her feelings for Rainbow Dash.

And even Rainbow, who messed up, cannot stop her feelings for Fluttershy.

THE END

Thanks you for 1k reads btw! I didn't really think that this would get so much attention and acceptance ;w; tysm, anyways, sorry for staying in the crush zone, it's actually almost based off of my real life experiences and some of friends' experiences, having a crush is filled with suspense~
Anyways thanks again! I appreciate your help for this book's growth :) <3