Chapter 7: Another One?

As they castle was crumbling, the exit was almost covered.
All of them jumped out rolling.
FlutterShy fell on the ground, Twilight as well. Applejack fell on Rarity while
Pinkie fell on Rainbow.

As Rainbow opened her eyes, she saw Pinkie Pie very close to her.
Her eyes widened;very surprised.

"Oh hey Dashie" Pinkie smiled.
"Umm hey Pinkie Pie" Dash looked down with a slight blush " Please don't call me Dashie" she pushed Pinkie off of her.
"Why? Fluttershy calls you Dashie." Pinkie complained.

"Well FlutterShy--"

"Girls! We have to go, follow me" Luna interrupted.
They stood up and ran/flew behind Luna.
Pinkie Pie didn't really know what was happening since there's a lot of things happening in her mind at the moment, she was finding Dash's act suspicious. She was totally onto her. Luna flew to the gates of the castle.

"What about Princess Celestia?" Twilight asked.
"She is somewhere safe, do not worry about her" Luna replied.

"Ohhh!!! This is dreadful! How can we stop this tragedy??" Rarity whined.
"With a special emotion" Luna replied again.

Princess Luna looked at Rainbow Dash, giving her the look of "you know what to do" ,
But Rainbow Dash didn't know what to do anymore, she has two ponies in her mind now, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. She did have a crush on Pinkie Pie back then, when they were hanging-out a lot, same with Pinkie Pie, they never knew they liked each other honestly, but it seems to be coming back, its trying to swoop in the FluttershyxRainbow Dash. She was thinking very hard who to choose.
Luna felt something was wrong.. She picked up Rainbow Dash and flew her to a roof from a high building.

"What is wrong now child?!" Luna shouted in confusion.
"Its just..what if you have two people in your mind?" Rainbow said.

After hearing that line, Luna gasped: she was surprised!
Luna was thinking a lot, thinking what to do.. But it was just simple.
She had to choose one.

Does Pinkie Pie like Rainbow again too?
Who will Rainbow pick?
Will the tragedy in Canterlot heal or stay?

Well this chapter came soon actually. I finally got the urge to think of a new chapter.
This was written for 30 minutes actually, glad I was able to brainstorm at this time, I usually get brain farts :P but anyways, what are you gonna expect in the next chapter? Its probably gonna be there next week or something.