Chapter 14: Sleep talk

The mane 6 shared one big room and each have their own beds, of course,
Luna had her own room.
Pinkie was snoring, Rarity was having her beauty sleep, pretty much everyone was in their own personal space and they felt comfortable with it.
The beautiful bed sheets, the mattresses and comforters of the beds felt wonderful.
The ceiling decorated with a crystal chandelier, and painted like the night sky with sparkling gems, at least, these where the words that Rarity described this room.

Rainbow Dash was fast asleep, and Fluttershy who was just about to continue her fluttery slumber, something bothered her.
Even if I am happy that Dash is feeling great now, this wouldn't end well with this tragic problem Fluttershy thought and frowned.

"Psst"
Fluttershy heard this with her eyes filled with shock and surprise.
"Psst...!" There it is again! Fluttershy thought.
As Fluttershy showed a sign of movement that was built from her curiosity,
The whisper speaks again.
"Pssst! Hey Flutters! you still awake?" The whisper spoke.
That raspy voice, that must be..! Fluttershy thought,

"Rainbow Dash ?? " Fluttershy silently replied " Is that you?"
"Yeah, think we can talk for a moment?" Rainbow whispered.
"Su-sure" Fluttershy replied "What's there to talk about?"
"Well.." Rainbow paused to find the words " Do you...."
Fluttershy blushed a little after thinking what could possibly could Dash be saying.

Oh dear, what could she be saying??? Is this what I wanted? Nono it's too good to be true.  Fluttershy gulped her thoughts.
"Do you...."
OMG WHATEVER YOUR SUPPOSE TO SAY JUST SPIT IT OUT  , Fluttershy sweating and screaming her thoughts.
Until finally, Rainbow finally talks.

"Do you..."' Rainbow paused for a moment to think this through "you know what it can wait"
Fluttershy became disappointed, Dash, why would you let me down..
"Got anything else to say?" A slight sprinkle of bitterness can be heard from Fluttershy's voice, but Rainbow didn't really pay attention to it.
"Well, I..umm.." Rainbow trying to find the words "Do you think this place is..nice?"
Another disappointment bar in Fluttershy's meter.
I'm so sleepy, the things Dash is saying are meaningless, I should just doze her, off?
Fluttershy thought, she yawned to show her huge request to sleep.
Though, Rainbow's unfinished words continued to stutter her.
This made Fluttershy doze off pretty quickly.

Rainbow noticed this detail and finally said something full.
"Heh, goodnight Flutters, just know that I..."

Hellooo , finally got to write the new chapter, heh, hope you guys enjoy it!
See ya!