Chapter 16: Rise and Shine Ponies!

After the night, everyone had their wonderful sleep, as impossible as it may sound,
Rainbow Dash actually got to sleep well , after what happened to her last night..

4:30 in the morning, everyone was still sleeping.
Luma blasted the door (not really) and woke everypony up.
It gave almost every one of them a shock, but the most important thing, is that Rarity got her beauty sleep so she doesn't talk about it later.

"Wake up ponies!" Luna shouted.
"But why this early?" Rainbow Dash rubbed her eyes.
"If we do it later, Canterlot might collapse already" Luna pulls back her tear.
"It is best if we start curing it now"

Everyone stood up and go ready,
They all went outside, they saw the huge, and beautiful moon,
Cadence and Luna talked about something in a corner, in secret.
"What are they talkin' about?" Pinkie asked.
"I'm sure they are talking about the plan" Twilight responded.
"Ok!" Pinkie smiled.

"What's the fastest way to get to Canterlot?" Luna asked.
"Well, we could use the shortcut behind the castle, or I can teleport all of us there" Cadence sets options.
"Even a strong unicorn like you can't handle that much ponies to teleport, I'll help, and I think Twilight can help too" Luna suggested.
Cadence agreed by giving a simple nod.

"We must move now, we don't have all dawn" Luna said.
Luna trotted to the other ponies, "Ponies! We will be teleported to Canterlot"
Luna guided them to Cadence, "is everyone ready??"
Everyone nodded.

With the help of Luna, Cadence, and Twilight's magic, they managed to teleport everyone aboard to Canterlot.
The time they teleported there, they can still see Canterlot in shape, but not for long, soon.
Luna was about to cast a spell onto Rainbow Dash to cure Canterlot with Fluttershy, but she remembered that it can be risky, she hopes for the best that Rainbow doesn't get any side effects.

"Rainbow Dash" Luna called. "Come over here"
Rainbow trotted to Luna and they talked in private,
"This spell might be risky, you might get side effects, are you willing to do this?"
Rainbow thought for a moment, and she looked up at Luna and said:
"I'll do anything to bring Canterlot and the Princess Celestia back in shape, even if takes my life" Rainbow said heroicly.
Luna made a worried face but pushed it away, it was time..

Ahhhh, finally got to update this, it's a short chapter because I'm planning to create the future ones a little longer, hope you like this chapter!
Also, since it's semester break, I might even write the new ones faster.
But it depends, it may not be published immediately, but it has already been written! Alright, thanks for reading and please do leave positive feedback and votes ^-^
This is Mint the Author-chan of this book see ya in the the next chapter!!1!1